Bought online... hasn't appeared on Xbox 360

Discus and support Bought online... hasn't appeared on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased a Mash-up for Minecraft online. How long before it will appear on the Xbox 360? Is there something we need to do at the Xbox itself?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AuthorAtPlay, Jan 5, 2014.

1. AuthorAtPlay
    AuthorAtPlay Guest

I just purchased a Mash-up for Minecraft online. How long before it will appear on the Xbox 360? Is there something we need to do at the Xbox itself?

:)

AuthorAtPlay, Jan 5, 2014
  2. lewip00
    lewip00 Guest
    Achievement not unlocking

Hi there, I unlocked an Ingame The Elder Scrolls Online achievement on 12/06/18 which should've unlocked an Xbox achievement called "Hero Of The Clockwork City", it's been nearly a month now and it still hasn't appeared on my account/gamertag, any help would
    be great, thanks, Lewis.

lewip00, Jan 5, 2014
  3. GTA 5 Fault From Xbox Live Marketplace!

I bought gta online money ($200,000) but it has not appeared in my online account. It downloaded but did

CRZY WHTE BOY97, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

Do you mean that you bought it through Xbox.com? If yes, then next time you turn on your Xbox, you'll find the content automatically downloading. And you'll see that it's in the download history, meaning you have the license and you can re-download it again
    if the content gets deleted.

Omar_0001, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: