*BOUGHT NEW SERIES X AND CANT EVEN PLAY GAMES*

Discus and support *BOUGHT NEW SERIES X AND CANT EVEN PLAY GAMES* in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m so sad and annoyed, just spent £470 on my brand new series X and was very excited to use it, however a stupid thing called “My Home Xbox” has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MoreJAX, Aug 30, 2023.

1. MoreJAX
    MoreJAX Guest

I’m so sad and annoyed, just spent £470 on my brand new series X and was very excited to use it, however a stupid thing called “My Home Xbox” has stopped me from playing as I have no more switches left which is just ridiculous.

I Don’t care I don’t have switches left all I want to do is play my game and have just spent £470 to do so, so please Xbox support people give me a switch because I’m not being funny this home Xbox thing is stupid. Why not just give people unlimited switches? Why only 5? Bit weird isn’t it, but please just give me a one time switch and I can’t do any of that survey stuff as for one I can’t even find it through the help button, so just give me a home Xbox switch as I have spend £470 on this and can’t even play games ffs

:)

MoreJAX, Aug 30, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

No they cant

This is why you don't abuse the home console switches by lending it out

You can however still use your games you just have to sign in online to use them

I haven't used my switches since I got.My series x
  3. MoreJAX Win User

No my games are on a different Xbox so I can only play free boring ones like fortnite, rocket league roblox etc but I have not used a switch and it’s new Xbox so I don’t know where they went I think my freinds are gamesharing but I don’t want them to and now can’t stop them from gamesharing which is just stupid.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

It gets abused because the home console feature is only meant to be used in the same household with 2 consoles but people gameshare with their friends who do not live in the same house & somehow manage to go through 5 shares in less than 12 months.

It used to be only 3 switches per 12 months.

If you've used your 5 switches then you'll have to wait until you get another one.
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Not being able to set the console as your home Xbox wouldn't stop you from playing your games, as long as you're signed into Xbox Live with the gamertag used to purchase them.

It would stop you from playing your games offline, and it would prevent any other gamertags on the console from sharing your main account's games/subs.

Home Xbox changes are given back to you over time, up to the maximum of 5.

So, yeah, sign into Live with the gamertag that purchased the games and you'll be able to play just fine, then once a home Xbox change becomes available, you can set the console as your home Xbox.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Why can't you just sign in on the new console with the account that purchased the games? That is how you are supposed to do it.
Thema:

1. *BOUGHT NEW SERIES X AND CANT EVEN PLAY GAMES* - Similar Threads - *BOUGHT SERIES CANT

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  4. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  5. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  6. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  7. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  8. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  9. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  10. bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...: I can hear the sounds on the Xbox screen but can’t see them. cefced86-dea6-473f-946a-8e414487ecdb