Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons

Discus and support Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. A while ago i got the disc version of fallout 4 GOTY with all expansions. When i wasn’t playing for some time, i uninstalled the game (but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JantineStulp, Dec 29, 2023.

1. JantineStulp
    JantineStulp Guest

Hi there.

A while ago i got the disc version of fallout 4 GOTY with all expansions. When i wasn’t playing for some time, i uninstalled the game (but kept my save games). Now i installed it again on THE SAME xbox and no addons. Also not when i select manage game. I remember paying quite some money for this because of the expansions, so this is pretty disappointing.

Something i can do?

:)

JantineStulp, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi JantineStulp, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don’t select it).

Press the Menu button  on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.

Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.

Select Install, to confirm the installation.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/view-downloadable-content
  3. jkcm725 Win User

Fallout 3 Add Ons DLC

I to am having the same problem i have fallout 3 before GOTY and two disks that are DLC for Fallout 3 with two add-ons on each disk. I install everything with not problems but when i but in the fallout 3 disk like i would with xbox 360 it would load the
    add-ons, but with the xbox one it dont even recognize the addons but when i go to game manage it shows fallout 3 and all 4 addons on the drive.
  4. US Revenge Win User

new game to get

two worlds 2 wasn't bad but it wasn't good either.

-

get oblivion GOTY or fallout 3/new vegas GOTY editions.
  5. gutsycmor Win User

Buy now or later

I would agree with this. Fallout new vegas should have been called 'fallout 3 new vegas vacation'. Wait for tne goty edition and get skyrim.
  6. banej Win User

Name a single player game older than 2 years that you think is good

1. Mass Effect
    2. Mass Effect 2
    3. Red Dead Redemption GOTY
    4. Oblivion
    5. Fallout: New Vegas GOTY
    6. Fallout 3 GOTY
    7. Bioshock
Thema:

1. Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons - Similar Threads - Bought Fallout GOTY

2. So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...: All it’s saying is that I don’t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded 9c2d703c-a289-49ac-aa0e-a944f5f4137e
  3. I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...: I already put my question but for some reason in order to submit it I have to put a message. I don't know what that's for so I will just put my question I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition...
  4. I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive,...: I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive, although it was connected to Bethesta on Xbox in Fallout 76 on Steam. 8e322933-88c4-4c22-a9e6-76e4984fceb6
  5. so i bought fallout for pc and my laptop wont run it so can i download it to a flashdrive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i bought fallout for pc and my laptop wont run it so can i download it to a flashdrive...: so i bought fallout for pc and my laptop wont run it so can i download it to a flashdrive and play it on xbox 360 857b4f9d-3d5a-4f28-9366-131587469e5e
  6. I bought some atoms on fallout 76 and I haven’t received my currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought some atoms on fallout 76 and I haven’t received my currency: I bought some currency on fallout 76 and it is not giving me what I bought 2580327c-e167-4258-89e4-8b9e977e31aa
  7. Just bought a bundle for fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought a bundle for fallout 76: Even though it is a universal add on like how they are in other games like how siege has the pack for all year 1 operators and that can be accessible on multiple profiles this should work the same...
  8. Fallout 4 bought online on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 bought online on my xbox one: So i've got fallout 4 online in the game store on my xbox one. From the first moment i played it i noticed alot of bugs and strait on color/ texture glitches, but sinds yesterday when the game...
  9. Bought fallout 3 on my Xbox one now I can't save game or sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought fallout 3 on my Xbox one now I can't save game or sign in: I have a Xbox One. I bought Fallout 3 in the Store, installed it and then it showed "retrieving Xbox 360 profile". I haven't owned a Xbox 360 in over 3 years when I did have the game on disc. Now...
  10. I bought fallout 3 from steam and it requires GFWL to run. but I get network issues when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought fallout 3 from steam and it requires GFWL to run. but I get network issues when...: Hi, I try to install GFWL but it comes back with a msg that I have a network issue. My network itself is fine, but maybe it could be something specific (settings/security, etc.) that goes wrong....