Bought my XBOX ONE

Discus and support Bought my XBOX ONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I doubt it. There is a reason he sold it. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SMG90x, Jan 14, 2014.

  1. Bought my XBOX ONE


    I doubt it. There is a reason he sold it.
     
    ShrewdSinger9, Jan 14, 2014
    #31
  2. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    @galacticgeek just home from work so im updating the new x1 that i got exchanged at bestbuy. So will add you in a minute Bought my XBOX ONE :)
     
    SMG90x, Jan 14, 2014
    #32
  3. @SMG90x - I have late night and saturday generally for gaming, will keep both consoles for exclusives. It about rpg's for me SMG90x so thats why ps4 and xb1 works for me.

    The game that surprised me was Assassins creed 4, with people saying it looks the same as the 360 version. It really doesn't, it eye popping tbh.

    Cod Ghosts is the only game I've played that looks like the 360 version.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 14, 2014
    #33
  4. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest

    Bought my XBOX ONE

    @redeyeexp3ss true PS4 is getting some pretty sweet games soon im sure of it. I am more into shooters only rpgs i like are multiplayer ones. But im assuming Ps4 will have a few of those as well
     
    SMG90x, Jan 14, 2014
    #34
  5. C0MP3LLED
    C0MP3LLED Guest
    Smg - I work 10 hours a day 5 days a week and I've managed to play just about every new game between both ps4/Xbox1, you say gaming is not a big concern in your life yet your on a video game forum talking over a span of 10 hours, So I would say games serve
    a bigger part in your life then you like to admit.
     
    C0MP3LLED, Jan 14, 2014
    #35
  6. C0MP3LLED
    C0MP3LLED Guest
    I'm not trying to say what you did was wrong, just that I would of waited until I could afford to buy xbox one so I could own both.
     
    C0MP3LLED, Oct 31, 2018
    #36
  7. C0MP3LLED Win User

    Bought my XBOX ONE

    Smg - I work 10 hours a day 5 days a week and I've managed to play just about every new game between both ps4/Xbox1, you say gaming is not a big concern in your life yet your on a video game forum talking over a span of 10 hours, So I would say games serve
    a bigger part in your life then you like to admit.
  8. SMG90x Win User

    Bought my XBOX ONE

    @redeyeexp3ss true PS4 is getting some pretty sweet games soon im sure of it. I am more into shooters only rpgs i like are multiplayer ones. But im assuming Ps4 will have a few of those as well
  9. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Bought my XBOX ONE

    @SMG90x - I have late night and saturday generally for gaming, will keep both consoles for exclusives. It about rpg's for me SMG90x so thats why ps4 and xb1 works for me.

    The game that surprised me was Assassins creed 4, with people saying it looks the same as the 360 version. It really doesn't, it eye popping tbh.

    Cod Ghosts is the only game I've played that looks like the 360 version.
  10. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Bought my XBOX ONE

    Why would anyone sell a 6 week old console?
  11. Upinya Slayin Win User

    Bought my XBOX ONE

    [quote user="SMG90x"]

    Titan fall and halp are at the top of my list right now :D who else wants to share their excitement? This helps pass time at work haha. I was able to play a little DR3 this morning that game is great. So killer instinct i can buy one character amd beat the
    game? As well as get achievements? How much is a character

    [/quote]

    5 dollars
Thema:

Bought my XBOX ONE

Loading...
  1. Bought my XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - Bought

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Well I bought an xbox X and now what?

    in XboX Insiders
    Well I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a...
  8. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...
  9. I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft...
  10. Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work: Help, please! A few months ago, I bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. However, after adding a second account to my PC, the Java Edition now says I haven’t purchased it and that I still need...