Bought my XBOX ONE

Discus and support Bought my XBOX ONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Titan fall and halp are at the top of my list right now :D who else wants to share their excitement? This helps pass time at work haha. I was able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SMG90x, Jan 14, 2014.

  1. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest

    Bought my XBOX ONE


    Titan fall and halp are at the top of my list right now Bought my XBOX ONE :D who else wants to share their excitement? This helps pass time at work haha. I was able to play a little DR3 this morning that game is great. So killer instinct i can buy one character amd beat the
    game? As well as get achievements? How much is a character
     
    SMG90x, Jan 14, 2014
    #16
  2. [quote user="SMG90x"]

    Titan fall and halp are at the top of my list right now Bought my XBOX ONE :D who else wants to share their excitement? This helps pass time at work haha. I was able to play a little DR3 this morning that game is great. So killer instinct i can buy one character amd beat the
    game? As well as get achievements? How much is a character

    [/quote]

    5 dollars
     
    Upinya Slayin, Jan 14, 2014
    #17
  3. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    I play bf4 a lot. Played ryse great game. I also have dead rising 3 rediculously fun. I have COD but just not feeling it ac4 blew me away awesome game. Just picked up NBA 2k14 was very surprised at how much better than the 360 version it is.
     
    Merlin4421, Jan 14, 2014
    #18
  4. DEACON
    DEACON Guest

    Bought my XBOX ONE

    Ryse was definitely a game that most critics simply got wrong. the majority of people i have spoken with an even ran into on the web really enjoyed it. it's by far one of the most beautiful games i've played .. and the gameplay to me was good. repetitive
    sure but not a trash game like critics would have people believe.

    .

    .

    welcome to Xbox One.
     
    DEACON, Jan 14, 2014
    #19
  5. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    Yes i am happy with Ryse and DR3. Call of duty i am a little mad i purchased that but hey. Anyways i cannot wait to go home and RE SETUP my new xbox one haha i hope this one is flawless
     
    SMG90x, Jan 14, 2014
    #20
  6. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest
    First of all, if was truly an accident you should give that guy his $100 back! Anyway, I love my Xbox One. I have been playing BF4(love it when it works) Forza 5, which is great, Just got AC4, seems ok so far, DR3, not a big fan of those games, RYSE, traded
    it in, COD Ghosts, can hardly stand it but some of my friends play it so yeah. I also bought Peggle 2, I love it. And Max and the Cursed Brotherhood, really fun game! And Powerstar Golf, which is eh, weird. I think that's all haha
     
    SILKYJJ, Jan 14, 2014
    #21
  7. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    I had ac4 on my ps4 so didnt bother re buying it the ship fighs were getting tedius. I regret buying cod on the x1 because it feels worse than the ps4 version. Ryse feels like tons of fun but since i bought it used i can get my full refund if i beat it within
    7 days Bought my XBOX ONE :) & no that moneys mine now
     
    SMG90x, Jan 14, 2014
    #22
  8. THE PRIS0NER
    THE PRIS0NER Guest

    Bought my XBOX ONE

    Welcome aboard. Add me if you like.
     
    THE PRIS0NER, Jan 14, 2014
    #23
  9. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    Will add you as soon as i get home. Can someone tell me whats up with friends/followers? I noticed it when i set up my X1
     
    SMG90x, Jan 14, 2014
    #24
  10. [quote user="SMG90x"]

    Will add you as soon as i get home. Can someone tell me whats up with friends/followers? I noticed it when i set up my X1

    [/quote]

    friends are poeple you add as a friend

    followers are people that added you as a friend

    favorites, you can assign any of your friends to be in this catgeory

    it works like twitter
     
    Upinya Slayin, Jan 14, 2014
    #25
  11. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    I see that is pretty cool. I believe the wii u is like that as well. Who else is excited
     
    SMG90x, Jan 14, 2014
    #26
  12. C0MP3LLED
    C0MP3LLED Guest
    If I were you I would of waited until I had enough money to get the xbox one, I just know your going to regret selling the ps4 down the road.
     
    C0MP3LLED, Jan 14, 2014
    #27
  13. Bought my XBOX ONE

    Why would anyone sell a 6 week old console?
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 14, 2014
    #28
  14. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    @RedeyeExp3ss honestly i have no use for two consoles i work full time so it would be a waste honestly. Maybe you have more free time then i do so it will work for you.

    @COMP3LLLED i doubt i will regret. Games are not my main concern in life i will live lol
     
    SMG90x, Jan 14, 2014
    #29
  15. SMG, look for me on your followers list to add me, or else! ...nothing will happen.
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 14, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Bought my XBOX ONE

Loading...
  1. Bought my XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - Bought

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Well I bought an xbox X and now what?

    in XboX Insiders
    Well I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a...
  8. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...
  9. I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft...
  10. Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work: Help, please! A few months ago, I bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. However, after adding a second account to my PC, the Java Edition now says I haven’t purchased it and that I still need...