Bought movie, says I need to ensure build of windows signed with official certificate

Discus and support Bought movie, says I need to ensure build of windows signed with official certificate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a movie from the Microsoft store. Says it's available, so I start to play it. Before it can finish loading I get this error message: "Can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Ltrain52, Dec 27, 2016.

1. The Ltrain52
    The Ltrain52 Guest

Bought movie, says I need to ensure build of windows signed with official certificate

I bought a movie from the Microsoft store. Says it's available, so I start to play it. Before it can finish loading I get this error message:

"Can't play.

To play premium contact, please ensure your build of windows is signed with the official Microsoft windows production certificate.

0xc33607d9"

Can't find anything anywhere regarding this error message. Addition to this, it says I don't have 24 hours left to watch my movie.

:)

The Ltrain52, Dec 27, 2016
  2. salsa 13
    salsa 13 Guest
    Error code 0xc33607d9

I rented the movie Morgan to watch and then I got the error code 0xc33607d9. I can't watch the movie nor can I watch any of the movies I have previously bought. Not sure what to do need help. Along with the code I got this msg" to play premium content please
    ensure your build of windows is signed with the official microsoft windows production certificate".

salsa 13, Dec 27, 2016
  3. Can't Play purchased movies

Whenever I want to watch a movie I purchased I get an error message.

Can't play.

To play premium content, please ensure your build of Windows is signed with the official Microsoft Windows Production certificate.

0xc33607d9

I am unsure what to do.

Coleman Trebor, Dec 27, 2016
  4. Oxymoron290 Win User

Cannot login to minecraft launcher on windows 7

If you go to login.live.com and it looks weird, or if you get a certificate error, you need to update your root certificate for the OS. usually this is done by windows update, but there is a chicken and the egg problem here. I bet your windows update isn't working either. Luckily you can manually update your root certificate by downloading this official patch - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45633

Afterwards, restart your computer and try logging into minecraft again.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is an official microsoft wireless adapter required to use an xbox contoller via bluetooth on pc?

I would say you likely need 2 dongles to ensure adequate bandwidth. You do not need the official one.
  6. Miramirajane Win User

Batman v Superman Movie Promo

Hi Neerb25,

For this offer, you will be receiving a certificate to see Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice on March 25, 2016 on the email address/Microsoft account that you've used to purchase the content that is part of the promotion. Also, code and certificate will
    expire 4/17/16. E-Movie Cash certificates can be used for up to $8.00 toward one admission to BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.

If you need further assistance about this offer, you can contact our Movie & TV support:

support.microsoft.com/.../3079308
  7. Miramirajane Win User

Batman v Superman Promotional Code

Hi twerkinnnn,

For this offer, you will be receiving a certificate to see Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice on March 25, 2016 on the email address/Microsoft account that you've used to purchase the content that is part of the promotion. Also, code and certificate will
    expire 4/17/16. E-Movie Cash certificates can be used for up to $8.00 toward one admission to BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE.

If you need further assistance about this offer, you can contact our Movie & TV support:

8. Miramirajane Win User

Haven't received the $8 ticket yet

Hi TrueGaurdian,

Thema:

1. Bought movie, says I need to ensure build of windows signed with official certificate - Similar Threads - Bought movie says

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing. How can I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing. How can I...: I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing but its british. How can I change this back? fa50eb90-64f7-427b-968e-b84378f19980
  7. Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...: Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it won't play there. How can I get it to play there? dee65109-8375-4ed2-8a0c-6ef973a04b67
  8. I bought a movie through Xbox, how do I watch it on my phone or tablet?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a movie through Xbox, how do I watch it on my phone or tablet?: As the title says, I bought a movie through the Xbox store. I'm connected through movies anywhere (Xbox movies and TV), but it won't show up on my phone or my tablet. The only way I can watch it...
  9. Do movies bought through Microsoft film and tv support Dolby Atmos? Super Mario bros in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do movies bought through Microsoft film and tv support Dolby Atmos? Super Mario bros in...: No other movies purchased show Dolby Atmos availability either. Sent from Australia. a7fa4951-f217-4555-97bd-e41affa74ab8
  10. Bought a movie and i watched ut and now it’s gone

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a movie and i watched ut and now it’s gone: Bought a movie and I watched it then the next day it says buy it again d546a798-b184-4b20-8bb6-a3ca2174dd37