Bought MKXL for $20 on XBOX Store. Got no dlc available

Discus and support Bought MKXL for $20 on XBOX Store. Got no dlc available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So last night 12/26/16 I purchased MKXL which was priced at $20. When the download finished I began playing the game but none of the included DLC was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CerberusC24, Dec 27, 2016.

1. CerberusC24
    CerberusC24 Guest

So last night 12/26/16 I purchased MKXL which was priced at $20. When the download finished I began playing the game but none of the included DLC was available. I tried checking the store to see if I just needed to download it separately, but everything
    had prices. None of it was free like it was supposed to be. This morning I was reading some suggestions online about un-installing the game and re-installing it. I un-installed it, but when I went to re-install it, the game title is only MKX. Not the XL version.
    I don't know what happened but I feel like I've been bamboozled and got screwed out of a bunch of DLC.

:)

CerberusC24, Dec 27, 2016
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    its not working

I also recommend store bought disc. Mainly for two reasons:

1) No extra charge on the online pass when purchased new.

2) The Full Package edition available now has all the DLC at no extra charge.

Photonimus, Dec 27, 2016
  3. AustinMerkel
    AustinMerkel Guest
    Destiny 2 no connection to Xbox live store.

On the Xbox 1 on Destiny 2 I will try to buy the new Forsaken DLC ingame but when I try it says Query failed and that im not connected to the Xbox live store. The DLC by itself is not available on the store and must be bought in game. How do I fix this?

AustinMerkel, Dec 27, 2016
  4. SweetRanger Win User

Pay twice a game?

Thanks for your help. I Saw that in January 2018 I bought a DLC for Black Flag (marked "owned" in the store). But no signsof the game. If I remember correctly, when i got the XboxOne, the game was available in the section "game ready to install". Unfortunatly
    Xbox Support is not available for the moment.
  5. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Mafia 2

I bought the game today, and so far its great! Got it new for 20 bucks. If you get the platinum hits edition it comes with a second disc with all of the DLC!
  6. ngocphi Win User

Forza7 EOL - token

Yes kinda

The ops issue was not legit as he had a xbox 360 which. Is not a supported for the game

You only got a token for the full.game if you bought the dlc

You can still buy the game in retail stores just not xbox store on gamepass or marketplace
  7. KristianGrey Win User

Xbox One: Mortal Kombat XL DLC not downloading

Hi Wolf FlamekindL,

Since we're talking about DLC, you may want to go to My Games & Apps > Highlight MKXL > Hit "Menu" on your controller > Manage Game. Check if you have the DLC's listed there. You may want to select each of them and see if they are installed. You'd need be
    connected to the internet to make sure you're able to download all your DLC.

Cheers.
  8. Cam owned you Win User

Dying Light Ultimate Edition no DLC

Im having a major issue here, paid $20 extra for the "glitched" edition. I bought ultimate edition of dying light in the xbox store, and it says I don't have access to any of the extra DLC content, when i go to "manage" in the ultimate edition nothing shows
    up, when i go to the store and click the content it says " bundle only" <- yes the bundle that i bought. what the hell....
Thema:

1. Bought MKXL for $20 on XBOX Store. Got no dlc available - Similar Threads - Bought MKXL $20

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...