Bought Minecraft with my old Xbox but it wont transfer to my new Xbox

Discus and support Bought Minecraft with my old Xbox but it wont transfer to my new Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just got an Xbox Series X recently and I was getting all of my games loaded up on it. When I went to load up Minecraft it was downloading the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Magnusodin, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Magnusodin
    Magnusodin Guest

So I just got an Xbox Series X recently and I was getting all of my games loaded up on it. When I went to load up Minecraft it was downloading the version from Xbox Game Pass and not the version that I had bought on my old Xbox One and I went to the Microsoft store and it said to either play with Game Pass or to buy Minecraft again even though I already own it on my old Xbox one.

:)

Magnusodin, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

You are welcome. If you need anything else, please let me know.
  3. Magnusodin Win User

Well thanks for trying to help
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

If you go to your purchase history, can you see the Minecraft purchase showing there?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If you purchased a console that came with Minecraft, depending on the offer terms, you will not be able to install it on another console.
  5. Magnusodin Win User

It’s not listed on my purchase history, I’m pretty sure that the console didn’t come with Minecraft on it.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Magnusodin. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Try to find your purchased copy on your games library:

Press the Xbox button > My games & apps > See all > Full library > All owned games. See if Minecraft is listed there. If it is, you can start its installation.

If your purchased version is not showing on your library, please try to remove and add your account to your console:

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove. ​​​

4. Close. ​​​

​​​

Power Reset:

1​​. Turn off your console and your router/modem.

2. Unplug all the cables from both devices (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 2 minutes.

3. After 2 minutes, plug all the cables in again on your router/modem and wait for all the lights to show up.

​​​4. Plug all the cables on your console and turn it on.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.

3. Enter the email address and password for the Microsoft account that you want to add.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences.

See if this helps and please let me know.
Thema:

1. Bought Minecraft with my old Xbox but it wont transfer to my new Xbox - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft old

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...: i have tried logging out and logging back in, nothing works 144688e5-7bed-4ed2-8a23-e7795482f726
  7. I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've...: Hey there, I recently wanted to play Minecraft on my old account that I bought Minecraft on and played for a few months, so I decided to migrate the account so I could play on it again. However,...
  8. I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought minecraft java on my old computer, and i cannot download from minecraft.net nor...: I Originally had Minecraft on an older pc, but i got a surface laptop and i want to play Minecraft a little. i logged into my account on minecraft.net and it still says " get Minecraft " with a...
  9. Bought minecraft on an old MS account, and would like to transfer ownership to my new one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought minecraft on an old MS account, and would like to transfer ownership to my new one.: I bought Minecraft an a previous microsoft account. I recently changed to a new gmail meaning i needed a new microsoft account. I would like to know how i can transfer game ownership from my...
  10. Just bought xbox one minecraft at Walmart but it's old version??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just bought xbox one minecraft at Walmart but it's old version??: Hello I recently got an Xbox one finally. I have been an Xbox live member since approx 2001. I have owned xbox, xbox 360 and now finally xbox one. I upgraded to get access to all the newest games....