bought minecraft for my son and some realms. had to reset computer and its asking me to pay ...

Discus and support bought minecraft for my son and some realms. had to reset computer and its asking me to pay ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; need help they are trying to charge me again for mine craft. It disappeared after I reset computer b94b1dd0-57f7-46d6-8a86-8edef6f43a16 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FactualPlains17, Apr 3, 2018.

1. bought minecraft for my son and some realms. had to reset computer and its asking me to pay ...

need help they are trying to charge me again for mine craft. It disappeared after I reset computer

:)

FactualPlains17, Apr 3, 2018
  2. Bought a 6 month Realm subscription....never recieved it.

So, I'd had a month subscription to realms and when it was nearly up I bought a 6th month subscription on March 7th. Nearly one month later, I log into Minecraft to continue working on my realm and it said my realm was expired. I checked my account for
    the date I bought the subscription, cause I knew I had bought more than a months worth this time. Contacted Microsoft support for it, and all they did was tell me to uninstall my account and reinstall it, then uninstall the game and reinstall it as well as
    hard reseting. none of which worked of course. They then told me to contact Mojang for help with the realm subscription. Was this the right thing for them to do? I thought MIcrosoft owned Minecraft now. Should I just ask for a refund for the realm subscription
    and try to buy it again?

KatoriaTheRed, Apr 3, 2018
  3. Arctic AE
    Arctic AE Guest
    Cannot Delete Minecraft Realm Club

Hello, I've been trying to delete a minecraft realm club attached to my profile but I cannot do this. I looked up this issue online and saw others had this problem too.

I read this and noticed you can't delete the realm since its always connected to the world.

Minecraft Realm FAQ Page

I tried to delete the actual realm on the game, which I only made randomly as trial world a while ago, and now the option to delete the realm is in grey and requires some sort of minecraft membership/cost to do so. I think its unfair that I would have to
    pay in order just to delete the realm and therfore assist in deleting the realm club on my profile.

If anyone has a way around this I would highly appreciate it, thanks.

Arctic AE, Apr 3, 2018
  4. SuperDan9001
    SuperDan9001 Guest

bought minecraft for my son and some realms. had to reset computer and its asking me to pay ...

Hey there FactualPlains17,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue.

However if you have proof of purchase, please be sure to take this to the official Microsoft Support team as there is nothing we're able to do on the forums.

Also if you could check here to make sure that it was bought: Sign in to your Microsoft account

SuperDan9001, Apr 27, 2018
  5. SuperDan9001 Win User

bought minecraft for my son and some realms. had to reset computer and its asking me to pay again

Hey there FactualPlains17,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue.

However if you have proof of purchase, please be sure to take this to the official Microsoft Support team as there is nothing we're able to do on the forums.

Also if you could check here to make sure that it was bought: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  6. SemDelisse Win User

MC Dungeons Unable to Verify Ownership Bug

My son bought the game.

Via the microsoft family group he had to ask permission to me.

via the parent account the game was bought and payed.

downloaded and installed.

we start up via the microsoft store app

after "hit any key" we get the notice:

Game ownership not established. make sure you are signed in to the correct Xbox account and restart the game.

Do we need an Xbox account to play Minecraft Dungeons?

FYI: my son does not have a Xbox account.
  7. silent666 Win User

Minecraft

My son had the same problem. You have to change some sort of privacy setting allowing him to. I think its something to do with join clubs and games? Don't quote me on that but I'm pretty sure thats the setting thats not allowing him to use realms.
  8. SemDelisse Win User

MC Dungeons Unable to Verify Ownership Bug

My son bought the game.

Via the microsoft family group he had to ask permission to me.

via the parent account the game was bought and payed.

downloaded and installed.

we start up via the microsoft store app

after "hit any key" we get the notice:

Game ownership not established. make sure you are signed in to the correct Xbox account and restart the game.

Do we need an Xbox account to play Minecraft Dungeons?

Sorry, he has an account.

But we still have problems with starting Minecraft Dungeons
  9. Isabella Seymour Win User

Minecraft Invalid Session ID

When i submitted a support ticket with them, they told me to send one here, so I am at a loss. I believe the problem comes from when my Minecraft account was associated with a different Microsoft account. I migrated it to this account a while ago but it might've had some sort of lasting effect on the Java version of Minecraft. I just bought a realms subscription to see if that showed up in game and it also doesn't say that I own any realms.
Thema:

1. bought minecraft for my son and some realms. had to reset computer and its asking me to pay ... - Similar Threads - bought minecraft son

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  5. Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...: We are in Singapore and want to play it in Singapore. But I couldn't buy it from Microsoft Singapore web in SGD, I bought it on Japanese Microsoft with Japanese yen. Thank you for your help....
  6. I bought minecraft for my son. But it doesn't allow multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft for my son. But it doesn't allow multiplayer.: I changed the privacy settings in the http://account.xbox.com to allow multiplayer also his date of birth is 1997 so that shouldn't be a problem. what else is there?...
  7. We bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC for our son. He is unable to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC for our son. He is unable to play with...: We bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC for our son. He is unable to play with friends online. How do we enable this? Does he need to be a certain age? Is it something in the game...
  8. Can I transfer Minecraft I just bought to my son? or can I "return" Minecraft purchase I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer Minecraft I just bought to my son? or can I "return" Minecraft purchase I...: Hi. I just bought Minecraft for my son on his new laptop, but I used my Microsoft account when I bought the game, not realizing I should have used my sons account. Now he is trying to play the...
  9. I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition, but the Java Edition was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition, but the Java Edition was...: I have been trying to get help from MS for months. Please help! I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition (for Windows 11 on a PC), but the Java Edition was never...
  10. Bought a Minecraft using our account for our son, but we want our son to use it, not us.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a Minecraft using our account for our son, but we want our son to use it, not us.: Sent a message to Microsoft but no response at all. Tried to call someone, but nobody is available. We are so stuck for more than a week with the game we bought which our son can't play. Pretty...