Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft

Discus and support Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Ducktales dlc for minecraft through the xbox one store. In minecraft the dlc shows up in the list of dlc i own but i cant access it. When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by martiank9, Jun 25, 2020.

1. martiank9
    martiank9 Guest

I bought the Ducktales dlc for minecraft through the xbox one store. In minecraft the dlc shows up in the list of dlc i own but i cant access it. When i try minecraft sends me to the marketplace to buy it. When i try to buy it the transaction fails.

I have contacted Mojang and they told me to contact microsoft.

i have tried going through the support maze and eventually ended up here. I have rebooted my xbox since i made the purchase and i still cant access it.

My best guess is that the xbox store sold me the dlc for the console version of minecraft, but the console version was replaced a while ago with bedrock and it’s causing issues. Lesson learned, dont buy minecraft dlc through the xbox store even if it is
    on sale. I’d still like the dlc i paid for though.

:)

martiank9, Jun 25, 2020
  2. tR Spectro Win User

I would contact microsoft support again and maybe ask for refund
  3. Didge01 Win User

Minecraft saves all corrupted - cloud save did not work

I just bought Minecraft on iPhone and can’t see the worlds I created
  4. SammyVS Win User

Mojang/Microsoft still wants me to pay even if I originally owned DLC in Minecraft

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    You bought DLC for Minecraft Xbox One Edition, right? You can't access content on Minecraft Xbox One Edition?
    Have you checked that the purchase appears in the purchase history for that account?
  5. Miles_ Win User

i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
  6. Heyo Its Ryho Win User

Gameshare DLC N/A?

Hey, so when it comes to Minecraft, know that is it cross platform. However this does not include and DLCs or add-ons. If you bought the DLC on Windows 10 for example, the DLC would not transfer to Xbox. Now if you bought the DLC through Xbox and the person
    you are game-sharing with still does not have access, try uninstalling the DLC or ensure that the other person is also playing on the same platform where the DLC was purchased. Hopefully this helps!!!
Thema:

1. Bought Minecraft dlc in Xbox store, can’t access it in minecraft - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft dlc

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  4. I bought minecraft dlc over the xbox app on my pc what did I buy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft dlc over the xbox app on my pc what did I buy?: I'm very lost how this can happen? do the app store and Minecraft proper not talk to each other? I found the minecraft ninja turtles dlc on my xbox app on my pc loaded up my xbox gift card, bought...
  5. I have minecraft on the switch. I bought the spongebob SquarePants DLC and it won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft on the switch. I bought the spongebob SquarePants DLC and it won't let me...: So I bought the spongebob dlc and I can't download it. I'm in marketplace. When I select the dlc it tries loading and then it says I can't connect. When it does let me in, I select download on the...
  6. i bought minecraft legends deluxe edition but i dont have the dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft legends deluxe edition but i dont have the dlc: i bought deluxe edition and minecoins but i dont have the dlc in game and my minecoins are not showing up either 2f5db85b-36b9-4881-bfbe-2c823e47f4d5
  7. I bought dlc for ps4 minecraft. I load in and it’s there but once I link a Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought dlc for ps4 minecraft. I load in and it’s there but once I link a Microsoft...: I bought the starter collection and Batman dlc for ps4. I load into minecraft and the packs and stuff are there. But once I link a Microsoft account it’s not there anymore...
  8. I bought the Minecraft Dungeons "Flames of the Nether" DLC, but my launcher is saying I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought the Minecraft Dungeons "Flames of the Nether" DLC, but my launcher is saying I...: The situation is super strange. When I click on "Buy now" in the launcher, I get sent to the Minecraft Dungeons website. For some reason, this website says I do not own the game yet, even though I...
  9. Minecraft dlc bought frome microsoft store not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dlc bought frome microsoft store not working: hi my son just bought the jurrasic world dlc for minecraft through the Microsoft store on xbox one. It says he owns this dlc when we look it up in store again. The only option is to buy as a gift....
  10. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...