bought minecraft but got a refund but i got no money

Discus and support bought minecraft but got a refund but i got no money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought minecraft recently and enjoyed it. but when i closed the game and started it up again the next morning i needed to buy the game again. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fabian van Putten, Mar 2, 2023.

1. bought minecraft but got a refund but i got no money

i bought minecraft recently and enjoyed it. but when i closed the game and started it up again the next morning i needed to buy the game again.

i didn't log off the account i was using.

i searched all over reddit, microsoft community, twitter and even steam community but nobody had this problem but me.

i waited a several days to receive my money back but i never got myy money back.

i would just like to play the game without havin to buy it over and over.

:)

Fabian van Putten, Mar 2, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Just to confirm, did you request a refund for the game? If so, kindly check your transaction history at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. If the transaction is already showing as "Refunded", it may take 5-7 business days for the funds to reflect in your bank account. However, this timeframe may vary depending on your bank's policies, so please check your bank account from time to time.
  3. Fabian van Putten Win User

my plan was to go and buy it again but if i dont get my money back i spent to buy the game i'm not going to try it again otherwise i'm down 60 euro for the game
  4. John P_14 Win User

If you bought Minecraft and then needed to buy it again the next morning even though you didn't log off the account you were using, it's possible that there was an issue with the purchase or with your account. Kindly try the following.

1. Check your purchase history in the Microsoft Store to make sure that the purchase went through successfully. You can do this by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

2. Verify that you are signed in to the correct account and that your account has the correct permissions to play Minecraft. You can check your account settings by going to "Settings" > "Accounts" in the Microsoft Store.

3. Contact support: If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may want to contact Microsoft support for further assistance.
  5. Fabian van Putten Win User

i never asked for a refund the game is just not here anymore.

this was 2 weeks ago
  6. John P_14 Win User

I understand. But before you consider buying it again as part of the troubleshooting steps, I highly recommend submitting a refund request for your first transaction first.
Thema:

1. bought minecraft but got a refund but i got no money - Similar Threads - bought minecraft got

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock: When i go to the Minecraft launcher and go to MINECRAFT: Java Edition, the button to play just says BUY NOW 3e78842b-4a8d-44b3-b237-6d94ab20cbf5
  5. Hi i bought the bedrock and java together of minecraft but i only got the bedrock and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i bought the bedrock and java together of minecraft but i only got the bedrock and it...: [img] [img] pls help me a09244f6-672d-49ec-9578-66b4be1ca0b1
  6. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  7. I bought minecraft Java and bedrock but it says i only got bedrock???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft Java and bedrock but it says i only got bedrock???: on microsoft store it says i got both bedrock and java, but on the launcher it says i only got bedrock? when i clic on minecraft java, it says i need to buy it or i can try out the demo but i...
  8. I bought Java and Bedrock Minecraft, but only got Bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Java and Bedrock Minecraft, but only got Bedrock.: I spent $30 on the basic version of the game, hoping to play the Java edition of the game. Once I booted up the launcher, the only version available was Bedrock Edition. This naturally had me...
  9. I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got locked out of my microsoft account and now it says that I havent bought minecraft: I recently migrated my minecraft account to microsoft and had no issues. This was until I got locked out of my microsoft account. Once I unlocked my account, I had to set up my Xbox profile again...
  10. I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can...: I bought from ps store 1720 tokens for minecraft and I didn't got it please can anyone help me 4b24be54-d61e-4a56-8b5a-22f505740834