Bought MCD: Hero Pass for friend on Win10, gave Xbox version

Discus and support Bought MCD: Hero Pass for friend on Win10, gave Xbox version in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; OK so here's my issue, I was buying a friend a code for Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition and apparently the code that I bought was for the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ukiryah, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Ukiryah
    Ukiryah Guest

OK so here's my issue, I was buying a friend a code for Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition and apparently the code that I bought was for the Xbox version. Sadly, I have no clue how to refund it and I actually sent him 2 codes on accident, so basically I'm
    out $20 for something completely useless to us. I need help with this because I don't use Microsoft products or Xbox stuff so I don't know what to do.

LC

:)

Ukiryah, Jun 17, 2020
  2. H1J1NX 413 Win User

If you bought Minecraft Dungeons through the microsoft/xbox store you can request a refund HERE (sign
    in and if it is listed you can request a refund) or contact Customer Support. If your purchased from another retailer you
    can go back to them or still just contact Xbox Support.
  3. Nervict Win User

Minecraft Dungeons doesn't show up on Xbox Launcher and more

I mean, I bought it on MCD website, but is it possible to add it to xbox?
  4. MarkMcD Win User

Kinect startup breaks with "This sensor is not supported on Xbox360" message.

Hi Tormaz,

Perfectly valid question to ask but I bought the Kinect at the same time as an Xbox Once version and alongside the "Xbox 360" branding on the connectors leading to the power supply I am fairly confident that this is an Xbox 360 version - but I am now going
    to check as you have planted the seed of doubt!

Thanks

Mark McD
  5. Korhog Win User

Blue screen of death when installing! VERY ANGRY

the xbox app and win10 is updated to last versions?
  6. DoubleXP Win User

I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought xbox and got niether

I bought minecraft starter pack and minecraft dungeons hero edition when i bought my xbox one s and when i put in minecraft it said it was with game pass and not the CD and i didnt get my minecoins and also i bought minecraft dungeons hero editition entered
    the code it said it was the hero edition but when i played it i got nothing and it was normal minecraft dungeons
    Your code was accepted properly?
Thema:

1. Bought MCD: Hero Pass for friend on Win10, gave Xbox version - Similar Threads - Bought MCD Hero

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...