bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

Discus and support bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BetterLuckNxt, Mar 8, 2024.

1. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game can catch up with the lags

submitted by /u/BetterLuckNxt
    [link] [comments]

/u/BetterLuckNxt, Mar 8, 2024
  2. Ookami Kurayami Win User

The "cloud" does not hold water.

Appointed. You don't get do you? PS4 console is strong enough to runs all thouse games without stuff like cloud and all we have to pay for it most are loading screens.

X1 cloud policies insure that every gamer suffers from MMO-game related issues as different ISP offers different conections. Thus X1 cloud games will have a lot of lag unless a person has a very good internet,something most people don't.

I rather see an ocasional loading screen then get into lag because of my ISP and upon leaving lag realise that I have been eaten by zombies.
  3. Andi Komanen Win User

MSFS 2020 incompatible problem

Yes, before this question i have used cloud gaming with a logitech f710 but i want it like for much more than just one month.
  4. rhino61466 Win User

The "cloud" does not hold water.

Ookami is correct, the more MS dumps into the cloud the more lag you get. All of you banking on cloud streaming, I hope you have an awesome ISP with 50mbps download speeds because that is what you will need. Anyone running less with more than 30ms of latency
    good luck with that cloud gaming!!!! It simply isn't going to work for you!
  5. Ben4724 Win User

Will my Logitech G29 work with xbox cloud gaming?

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and a fellow member in the community. Hope you are well!

With regards to your question, there is a similar post or question related to your device as well which is G29 link for reference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

The thread is a bit old but as what I checked, so far the here are the list of controllers verified to work for Xbox cloud gaming https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/... as for logitech it is the new Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld.

Though having that said, you may still try to configure your G29 for cloud gaming to see if it will somehow work since this is still a work in progress also note on the page so I would suggest to still try it.

Note: The list of controllers that follows isn’t exhaustive. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you have other questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  6. Nothing Nothing3 Win User

Why do I have to wait 4 hours just to play Fortnite?

Cloud gaming is just a reason for Xbox to scam more money. Buy games buy still can't play unless it's on cloud gaming. Whole thing is a scam
Thema:

bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

1. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have... - Similar Threads - bought logitech cloud

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....: My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i...
  9. I have a logitech momo steering wheel and I just bought forza but the steering wheel...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a logitech momo steering wheel and I just bought forza but the steering wheel...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  10. Just bought a new Logitech F310 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought a new Logitech F310 controller: Most my games on steam are controller based. This controller skips every tother menu item, plus the R3 when I push it in to crouch it does not work. Is it what I am doing or is this controller...