Bought item twice on Xbox how do I get refunded?

Discus and support Bought item twice on Xbox how do I get refunded? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought FIFA 24 twice by mistake and I’ve been charged £90 for it twice but only have downloaded and used one game. 14be5a8c-e28f-4899-9feb-615c66c0f0c0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Riley Davies, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Riley Davies
    Riley Davies Guest

I bought FIFA 24 twice by mistake and I’ve been charged £90 for it twice but only have downloaded and used one game.

:)

Riley Davies, Dec 30, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. Jovanny ☁️ Win User

Issue with gift card.

I will either be getting a refund for the purchase since I was charged twice for 1 item or contact Xbox support. Thank you Georges C.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Billing

Hey selw

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to be able to receive a refund for an item that you were charged twice for.

You can review the article that covers
    how to request an Xbox digital product refund
    , as this will provide for you the information that you need to verify your eligibility, as well as how you can identify the item and request for a refund for that item.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

How do I get a refund if I was billed twice?

Hi there S. J, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

You can request a refund for the duplicate charge by using the following link

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

When filling out the refund request form, be sure to select "Billing error" as the reason for the refund, and then choose "Duplicate charge for the same item". Provide all the relevant details in the text box that appears, so that the refund team can understand the issue you are facing in a better way.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to assist and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or access to refund information of other users.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Xx fireflyz xX Win User

I spent $40.00 worth of microsoft points on cod points and was charged for them but did not receive the cod points.

I bought cod season pass and it charged me twice and still 2 get refund
Thema:

1. Bought item twice on Xbox how do I get refunded? - Similar Threads - Bought item twice

2. Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.: Hello, I wanted to edit my Xbox 360 avatar through the Xbox Original Avatars app, but none of the items I bought are there. I know Xbox has been deprecating the 360 avatars but I'm hoping it's...
  3. If I bought an Item off of Xbox.com, can I take it to the local store if I need a replacement?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I bought an Item off of Xbox.com, can I take it to the local store if I need a replacement?: If I bought an Item off of Xbox.com, can I take it to the local store (ex. Walmart, Target, Best Buy) if I need a replacement? I grow tired of sending back my item via postage, UPS. Then happily...
  4. I bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I didn't get any of the items from the deluxe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I didn't get any of the items from the deluxe...: I just bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I don't have any of the Minecoins, skins, etc included. my Microsoft account was already being used for Minecraft on a different platform so I...
  5. I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...: I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code, and there is no way to change the zip code after the purchase. I only discovered this after the time period to cancel an...
  6. Roblox Giftcard promised virtual item if bought from microsoft rewards but I didnt get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Giftcard promised virtual item if bought from microsoft rewards but I didnt get the...: I bought a robux giftcard from microsoft rewards and didnt get the "upside down elf" hat even thought it said I would get it. 73ae3ce7-d7ce-4c8d-82bd-b02e4f1eb2ea
  7. Received a refund for a wrongly bought item - got charged, got refund then charged again today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Received a refund for a wrongly bought item - got charged, got refund then charged again today: Order number [mod removed] I accidentally purchased Destiny 2 Beyond Light earlier this week. I received a refund from customer support after being charged, however it appears I have been double...
  8. Microsoft Store is telling me to "Buy To Own" even though I have already bought the item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store is telling me to "Buy To Own" even though I have already bought the item: Because I want to uninstall and reinstall an application to change the settings, I realized that this bug or whatever it is might make me have to buy the application again. (Also, I'm 99% sure...
  9. DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.: A DLC cosmetic item that i bought a while in the Rainbow Six Siege game, that includes all the precious stones skins in the game, but I don't know why he just disappeared, and even in the Order...
  10. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d