Bought Halo Wars 2 Blitz packs but not receiving them.

Discus and support Bought Halo Wars 2 Blitz packs but not receiving them. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just purchased some Blitz packs in Halo Wars 2 but none of them actually shows up in game. I've managed to get refund on some of them but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KanaKaname, Feb 17, 2022.

1. KanaKaname
    KanaKaname Guest

Hi, I just purchased some Blitz packs in Halo Wars 2 but none of them actually shows up in game. I've managed to get refund on some of them but there're still a few standing orders, and as of now none of them has arrived. The payment went through my Xbox account balance so there's definitely no issue with that. I've also tried things like restarting/relogin with no success. And as far as I know, this is an ongoing issue that many people have encountered but I haven't seen any definitive solution so far.

:)

KanaKaname, Feb 17, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi KanaKaname, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and once you can see the order stated as "completed", you should be able to receive the in-game item. If after 24 hours, it's still not added inside of your game, you will be needing to reach out to the game support.

Here you go: https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/reque...
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Can't receive Blitz pack in Halo War 2

Hey there QIKAIXU!

Sorry to hear you are not receiving your Blitz Packs. Now if you have not yet received them I would advice we do some quick troubleshooting. Go ahead and try to

Remove the account and then Add the account
    back to the Xbox One console, this should resync your data and possibly apply the consumable to the account.

Just make sure you have the correct email address and password before removing so you don't run into any issues trying to add it back.

I hope this helps!

4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hey QIKAIXU,

Our recommendation here is to reach out to the Halo Forums where this type of information is shared.

Please try this website out and let us know if you find what you're looking for.

Some troubleshooting we recommend here, would be to fully restart the PC.

Try these out and let us know how it goes.

Best wishes!
  5. QIKAIXU Win User

Hey there !

Sorry to hear you are not receiving your Blitz Packs. Now if you have not yet received them I would advice we do some quick troubleshooting. Go ahead and try to

Remove the account and then Add the account
    back to the Xbox One console, this should resync your data and possibly apply the consumable to the account.

Just make sure you have the correct email address and password before removing so you don't run into any issues trying to add it back.

I hope this helps!

XBF Erick C
    Thank you for your reply, but I play this game on Windows 10 PC. I logged in the account again but still can't receive my pack.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Halo Wars 2 can't redeem code that I got from Intel Starter Pack

Sorry to hear it. Looking into the game itself it seems as though Halo Wars 2 is not available digitally in Romania. The only item that is available in Romania is a Halo Wars 2 Blitz Pack.

If that is the code you have from the promo and it still won't redeem you may want to contact the company to find out what your options are.
Thema:

1. Bought Halo Wars 2 Blitz packs but not receiving them. - Similar Threads - Bought Halo Wars

2. I Bought Halo: MCC on Xbox but i dont own it on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought Halo: MCC on Xbox but i dont own it on PC: I Purchased Halo: Master Chief Collection on my Xbox but i dont own it on PC and i have to buy it again, the game is on both Xbox and PC Microsoft store. 6df13070-1377-4ed7-a06a-3288e467d1bd
  3. I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4: Hello, I bought The Master Chief Collection two days ago on Microsoft Store, it was 117 GB in total. When I open the game, it only allows me to play HALO 4, when I try any of the other games it...
  4. Accidentally bought a level up in Halo Infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought a level up in Halo Infinite.: I was trying to use an so boost and I accidentally clicked on level up and it purchased it there was no confirmation and my halo credits were spent. I would like a refund doesn’t matter if I lose...
  5. I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but I can't download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but I can't download it: I just recently bought the game mentioned above, however I can't seem to be able to download. On the xbox website, it says that it's been bought and I click the button to Install and it redirects...
  6. If i bought Halo Infinite for Xbox/ Windows 10, why does it show that i still need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i bought Halo Infinite for Xbox/ Windows 10, why does it show that i still need to buy...: I launched the game on steam (after installing it) once i bought the game for Windows 10 / Xbox (I don't have xbox so i'm using my PC) and when i click on Campaign, it says buy when i logged in...
  7. Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bought on Steam, wont show up in Xbox App for Windows: So, I bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam. I have connected my steam account to my Xbox App for Windows ( I did this to play Halo Infinite with some friends who were using Xbox...
  8. Trying to re-fund Halo Infinite credits a mistakenly bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to re-fund Halo Infinite credits a mistakenly bought.: I was just browsing the options in halo infinite and accidentally bought 20 dollars worth of credits, after noticing this I went to request a re-fund so I could get my money back. However it says...
  9. Bought a digital code for Halo Infinite's Campaign (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a digital code for Halo Infinite's Campaign (PC): I redeemed the code (Microsoft Store),do I need to buy the Game Pass just to play/download it? If so,shame on Microsoft. 1f7fa222-07c3-4b94-8623-d38c3e8c97e2
  10. Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought new Series S. How do I get Halo MCC on it since I can’t put the disc inside?: Do I have to buy the game all over again? 968e571d-8ee7-4082-b744-9800f3c28f11