Bought GoW console, still no GoW 360 codes.

Discus and support Bought GoW console, still no GoW 360 codes. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Purchased Gears of War console on Oct 12th. Redeemed GoW 4 Ultimate Edition code. It has now been over a month now and still haven't received Gears... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by rottenstock, Nov 14, 2016.

1. rottenstock
    rottenstock Guest

Purchased Gears of War console on Oct 12th. Redeemed GoW 4 Ultimate Edition code. It has now been over a month now and still haven't received Gears 360 collection.

It looks like a lot of people are having the same issue. Has anyone found a resolution for this?

:)

rottenstock, Nov 14, 2016
  2. mr hahn
    mr hahn Guest
    Still waiting for my gow codes from gow ultimate edition

Hi there. I bought gow ultimate edt last year. And still haven't recieved my gow codes.

mr hahn, Nov 14, 2016
  3. GEARS OF WAR COLLECTION CODEs

BOUGHT GOW4 LIMITED EDITION CONSOLE LAST DECEMBER. NO MESSAGES FOR FREE GOW COLLECTION CODES.

SignalMallard95, Nov 14, 2016
  4. Bought GoW console, still no GoW 360 codes.

Hey there rottenstock,

Thanks for reaching out, we're taking a closer look at this. Please keep an eye out on this thread and we'll reach back out as soon as we have more information.

We greatly appreciate your patience and thanks for posting!

Mister Mascot, Nov 14, 2016
  5. rottenstock
    rottenstock Guest
    if you need any information from me, please let me know.

rottenstock, Nov 14, 2016
  6. rottenstock
    rottenstock Guest
    I received two codes for Gears 1 and 2 so far, assuming Gears 3 and Judgement will follow shortly.

rottenstock, Nov 15, 2016
  7. Yep! Looks like the other one just sent. Thanks again for your patience, enjoy!

Mister Mascot, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there rottenstock,

Thanks for reaching out, we're taking a closer look at this. Please keep an eye out on this thread and we'll reach back out as soon as we have more information.

I received two codes for Gears 1 and 2 so far, assuming Gears 3 and Judgement will follow shortly.
    Yep! Looks like the other one just sent. Thanks again for your patience, enjoy!
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there rottenstock,

10. rottenstock Win User

Hey there ,

11. rottenstock Win User

Hey there ,

if you need any information from me, please let me know.
  12. Hermes Hernández Win User

Redeem code

I live in Mexico and bought the console here, the console included 4 codes: GoW 1, GoW 2, GoW 3, GoW 4 and 5, I could redeem every one except GoW 3. They are available in the store.
Thema:

1. Bought GoW console, still no GoW 360 codes. - Similar Threads - Bought GoW console

2. [I bought the game GoW 4, receiving the codes of the previous games and accidentally deleted]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [I bought the game GoW 4, receiving the codes of the previous games and accidentally deleted]: comprei o jogo Gears of War 4 em midia digital, recebi os codigos dos jogos anteriores e sem querer apaguei a mensagem, tem alguma forma de resgatar esses codigos ? grato. [Translation] I bought...
  3. I bought a xbox one sbundle with gears of war 4. i miss the coes for free games gow

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a xbox one sbundle with gears of war 4. i miss the coes for free games gow: I bought a Xbox one s bundle with gears of war 4 and Microsoft says that someone who played it online until 31 December get free codes for the gow game row? Can you help me here please. Thanks...
  4. Codes for GOW and GOW3 bought with game GOW4 dont work, GOW2 and GOW:J are ok...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Codes for GOW and GOW3 bought with game GOW4 dont work, GOW2 and GOW:J are ok...: I would like to ask for help, I bought game Gears of war 4 and got all Gears of war game as bonus bundle. I installed 2 of 4 games in the bundle, GOW2 and GOW:J, no problem. GOW1 and GOW3 dont...
  5. I bought a GOW 4 digital edition.did not receive other games of code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a GOW 4 digital edition.did not receive other games of code: I bought the GOW 4 digital edition in October 14th at the service shop in Hong Kong, and I haven't received the gift of code until today. 3e015c78-3038-48ac-b6ed-0f78ffb5e64b
  6. GoW promo codes never received (Bought GoW ultimate months ago...)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GoW promo codes never received (Bought GoW ultimate months ago...): I've ordered Gear of War ultimate months ago in the Xbox Marketplace. Got the Xbox one game of course. but NEVER received the codes for the XB360 games GoW 1,2,3,4. When will I get them?...
  7. Bought the game this month, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game this month, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3?: I bought GOW4 during the discount week in HK store, why haven't I received the gift code for GOW 1~3? aa662fe7-b41d-4b5a-af7f-d7c0a89defbe
  8. I'm having issues in redeeming codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 3 when I bought GOW ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having issues in redeeming codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 3 when I bought GOW ...: I pre ordered Gears of war 4 and on the 4th of Oct, I got message from XBOX Live with 4 redeemed codes to have all XBOX 360 Gears games as it come with the Deal for buying Gears of war 4 UE....
  9. I seemed to misplace my GOW 3 code when I bought Ultimate Edition back in September.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I seemed to misplace my GOW 3 code when I bought Ultimate Edition back in September.: Is there any way for me to recover the code if I never redeemed it? cabe34ec-a601-40ef-b167-a22719d6f3f8
  10. Bought the GoW Xbox Bundle back in November, but still haven't received codes for the 360 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the GoW Xbox Bundle back in November, but still haven't received codes for the 360 ...: Pretty much what the title says. I bought the bundle back in November, played it well before the date to receive codes for GoW 1-Judgement, and I still haven't received my codes for any of them....