bought gears of war 4: Ultimate Edition, that includes All of the previous xbox 360 games and ...

Discus and support bought gears of war 4: Ultimate Edition, that includes All of the previous xbox 360 games and ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; bought gears of war 4: Ultimate Edition, that includes All of the previous xbox 360 games and gears of war 4 and season pass. I got all the games... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by travitrav22, Nov 20, 2016.

1. travitrav22
    travitrav22 Guest

bought gears of war 4: Ultimate Edition, that includes All of the previous xbox 360 games and ...

bought gears of war 4: Ultimate Edition, that includes All of the previous xbox 360 games and gears of war 4 and season pass. I got all the games besides Gears of War 2 and I looked on the game store and it says I have to buy it. But I already downloaded.
    Gears of War, Gears of war 3, Gears of war: Judgement Day. Will you please help?

:)

travitrav22, Nov 20, 2016
  2. travitrav22
    travitrav22 Guest
    I bought the Gears of War 4 ultimate edition and i didnt recieve all the previous gears of war games

I bought gears of war 4: Ultimate Edition, that includes All of the previous xbox 360 games and gears of war 4 and season pass. I got all the games besides Gears of War 2 and I looked on the game store and it says I have to buy it. But I already downloaded.
    Gears of War, Gears of war 3, Gears of war: Judgement Day. Will you please help?

3. travitrav22
    travitrav22 Guest
    Missing gears of war games

bought gears of war 4: Ultimate Edition, that includes All of the previous xbox 360 games and gears of war 4 and season pass. I got all the games besides Gears of War 2 and I looked on the game store and it says I have to buy it. But I already downloaded.

4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you don't buy from the stoee you have to wait for your turn in the code waves up to 30days after you played the game online

ngocphi, Nov 20, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gears of War Ultimate Edition Promotion

Gears of War:Ultimate Edition is a stand alone game. It is the remastered version of the first Gears of War game. It does not include the other 4 games. The other 4 games are the original 360 versions and were included in 2 different promotions. You would
    receive codes for the 4 games if you either purchased and played Gears of War Ultimate by December 31, 2015 (the promotion you linked) or if you preordered Gears of War 4 (which would not include the Ultimate Edition).
  6. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - Ultimate - DLC entitlements

Only future Xbox Game Studios titles starting with Gears 5 will have their ultimate edition included with GamePass Ultimate. All previous games including Forza 4 have their standard edition included. You can however purchase the DLC with a 10% discount
  7. Adam Sheetz Win User

Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War ultimate edition in 2023?

Hi Elijah W, my name is Adam.

Yes, if you buy the Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store, you will receive all the games from the Gears of War collection. The Gears of War Ultimate Edition includes the original game and all of its DLCs, as well as the other four games in the series: Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Gears of War 4, and Gears 5.

I hope this helps.
    Adam.
  8. PSYDUCK364 Win User

Gears of War Xbox 360 Collection for Xbox One (Backwards Compatible) Codes Not Received

I still haven't gotten my codes for the additional gears of war games from 360 this sucks that's the whole reason I bought the ultimate edition of gears 4
  9. Freeman79a Win User

SystemLink Games

I know all Halo games work. And Gears games work. But can I have Halo MCC v Halo 4(360 disc)? And/or Gears Of War Ultimate Edition v Gears Of War(360)?
Thema:

1. bought gears of war 4: Ultimate Edition, that includes All of the previous xbox 360 games and ... - Similar Threads - bought gears war

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  7. I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...: I bought the game in february 2016. 4d1a8fd8-3cf4-49f7-b273-4859cedbe611
  8. I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...: Just like the title,can I pay it back or own the dlcs for free? 9d8262b8-c749-419f-960b-e306ed2185c0
  9. Bought Gear of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 but received no additional content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Gear of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 but received no additional content: I never received the code for the download of the legacy Gears games 90f3bbb5-9d36-43aa-bdff-2a85e2115b90
  10. I have bought Gear of War 4 on Windows 10, how can I get version for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Gear of War 4 on Windows 10, how can I get version for Xbox one: I have bought Gear of War 4 on Windows 10, how can I get the version for Xbox one. And I have Quantum Break in Xbox one , how to get version in Window 10. No message in my xbox account........