Bought Gear of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 but received no additional content

Discus and support Bought Gear of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 but received no additional content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I never received the code for the download of the legacy Gears games 90f3bbb5-9d36-43aa-bdff-2a85e2115b90 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xIMYORDADDYx, Dec 8, 2016.

1. xIMYORDADDYx
    xIMYORDADDYx Guest

Bought Gear of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 but received no additional content

I never received the code for the download of the legacy Gears games

:)

xIMYORDADDYx, Dec 8, 2016
  2. glester
    glester Guest
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate: Ultimate Edition

Hi guys, I just got GoW 4 Ultimate Edition and it seems it comes with 4 additional games.

I'm wondering if the Gear of War game code is for the new Gear of War Ultimate Edition for XBOX ONE? From a promotional picture I saw it was the 360 version, why would they do that?

glester, Dec 8, 2016
  3. AceMan Fx
    AceMan Fx Guest
    Day one gears of war ultimate edition player stil no gears 4 beta code

Played gears of war ultimate edition midnight launch bought the digital deluxe edition and i still haven't received my gears 4 beta vode so annoyed.

AceMan Fx, Dec 8, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Go ahead and contact support directly about those codes, however, I have noticed that sometimes those code don't actually come until after the promotions have ended. Contact Us | Xbox Support

I hope this helps. Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Dec 8, 2016
  5. xIMYORDADDYx
    xIMYORDADDYx Guest
    I contacted support directly... They told me the only way to get the codes is to post here and wait on another department to see and respond... Seems legit Bought Gear of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 but received no additional content :)

xIMYORDADDYx, Dec 8, 2016
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Have you checked your Xbox Live messages yet? Look for a conversation with 'Xbox Live' in
    your Xbox Live message inbox and let us know if the codes are there.

Thanks!

Mister Beep, Dec 8, 2016
  7. xIMYORDADDYx
    xIMYORDADDYx Guest
    No messages from xbox live with any codes. Any other suggestions?

xIMYORDADDYx, Dec 9, 2016
  8. Bought Gear of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 but received no additional content

Hello xIMYORDADDYx,

Please allow some time for your digital download codes for your legacy Gears of War games to arrive via Xbox Live message. Receiving codes can range from days to weeks. I would encourage you to please be patient. Rest assured, the codes will arrive no matter
    what.

-AKD

AkD-96E3AEDF-E15C-460A-96B3-B819FFBFD47E, Dec 9, 2016
  9. xIMYORDADDYx
    xIMYORDADDYx Guest
    \

At this point it's been months since I bought and played the Ultimate Edition and weeks since I bought GoW 4. How long is it supposed to take?

xIMYORDADDYx, Dec 9, 2016
  10. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Thanks for checking it out!

I sent you a message over Xbox Live. Please check your inbox for further information!

Enjoy! Bought Gear of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 but received no additional content :)

Mister Beep, Nov 2, 2018
  11. Miss Bijoux Win User

Gears of War 4

Hey zZNecrosisZz -

I believe the content you are referring to was for the Gears of War Ultimate Edition, not Gears of War 4. Can you check Gears of War Ultimate Edition and see if you have the content available to you there please?

Thanks!
  12. DoctorWH034 Win User

gears of war ultimate edition

bonjour moi aussi je n'ai pas reçu mes 4 codes gears of war , alors que j'ai acheter gears of war ultimate edition .....

[Translation -

hello I too have not received my 4 gears of war codes , when I buy gears of war ultimate edition .....]
  13. PSYDUCK364 Win User

Gears of War Xbox 360 Collection for Xbox One (Backwards Compatible) Codes Not Received

I still haven't gotten my codes for the additional gears of war games from 360 this sucks that's the whole reason I bought the ultimate edition of gears 4
  14. Adam Sheetz Win User

Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War ultimate edition in 2023?

Hi Elijah W, my name is Adam.

Yes, if you buy the Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store, you will receive all the games from the Gears of War collection. The Gears of War Ultimate Edition includes the original game and all of its DLCs, as well as the other four games in the series: Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Gears of War 4, and Gears 5.

I hope this helps.
    Adam.
  15. Mister Quimby Win User

gears of war ultimate edition bundle.

Hey there royalt1999!

Just to clarify, did you not receive the code for the Gears of War 4 beta or for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition? If you did not receive a code for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition in the bundle box, you will need to reach out to the original purchase retailer
    for further assistance. If you are referring to the Gears of War beta, those codes have not been sent out yet. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Bought Gear of War Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4 but received no additional content - Similar Threads - Bought Gear War

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...: I bought the game in february 2016. 4d1a8fd8-3cf4-49f7-b273-4859cedbe611
  9. I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...: Just like the title,can I pay it back or own the dlcs for free? 9d8262b8-c749-419f-960b-e306ed2185c0
  10. I have bought Gear of War 4 on Windows 10, how can I get version for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Gear of War 4 on Windows 10, how can I get version for Xbox one: I have bought Gear of War 4 on Windows 10, how can I get the version for Xbox one. And I have Quantum Break in Xbox one , how to get version in Window 10. No message in my xbox account........