Bought game won't show

Discus and support Bought game won't show in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought borderlands collection: Pandora's Box and it's not showing up, I get a message saying check back in a little bit We're having trouble getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AoD D33pfri3d, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Bought game won't show

I bought borderlands collection: Pandora's Box and it's not showing up, I get a message saying check back in a little bit We're having trouble getting your stuff right now. Every other game I own shows up.

I also did have another problem with gamepass, it's active but xbox didn't recognize it so I did a hard reset which fixed the issue but not the game I just bought. FYI I am on series x
    Bought game won't show [​IMG]

:)

AoD D33pfri3d, Oct 24, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Bought game won't show

Hello AoD D, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

These are the steps you can follow to resolve this issue.

1. Power cycle your console.
    Turn off the console > (hold the power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait 2 minutes and plug everything back in > Turn on the console.

2. Try deleting your account and adding it again.
    To delete your account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Delete accounts.
    Select the account you want to delete and then select to confirm.

To add it again:
    Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Select Sign in.
    Select Add and manage.
    Select Add new.
    Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.

3. Go to the Microsoft store and search for the game. Scroll to the bottom of the page where it says "included in this package" and install the base game.

Best regards.
  3. Nugs of Karma Win User

xbox 360 game

If you have bought the content, it won't matter where you are on the marketplace it will always show that you've bought it.

Call support as they can establish that you've actually bought the game and can assist further. 18004MYXBOX
  4. BrianRaya8175411-988 Win User

Why doesn't warzone show that I own vanguard now?

I bought warzone though the Microsoft rewards section. Now it won't show I've bought it. What do I need to do. I can download it from owned games but the store doesn't show I own it. How do I fix it?
  5. BenB1ack Win User

Can't Download game

I have the same problem with the same game and plus another DBZ game I purchased on the Xbox market. It shows that I bought them but it won't download either game.
  6. Komrade Kayce Win User

can't install Sam & Max Save the World

Same problem as others. I own the game. Bought it when it first came out. On this account. Won't show up as ready to install on Xbox one.
Thema:

Bought game won't show

1. Bought game won't show - Similar Threads - Bought game won't

2. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  3. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  4. I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...: Unsure what I need to do to sort this as I'm unable to log back into my old account, have I lost the ability to play my games unless I buy them again? 71f3c28b-5689-4b1c-92ae-91d66de0d4b7
  5. Won't let me download copy of game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download copy of game I bought: I bought gold copy of Dead Island 2 and it will only let me download the normal version e00fd53e-41d0-4157-92ab-a5b55ffe75a7
  6. I bought a game and now it won't let me play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game and now it won't let me play it.: I bought hogwart's legacy, have been playing it since the day it came out and now today out of nowhere, after playing it for a few minutes it says " the person who bought this app needs to sign...
  7. Fifa points bought through Microsoft store won't show up in game to use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points bought through Microsoft store won't show up in game to use: Tried restarting, force restating, closing game, re'synced everything. FIFA points won't show up f6c503ab-165d-49c2-adf7-ea8871fd2d33
  8. bought premium upgrade for mahjong now game won't open. I re=instelled app and it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought premium upgrade for mahjong now game won't open. I re=instelled app and it still...: bought premium upgrade for mahjong now game won't open. I re=instelled app and it still won't work 1e2d9616-bfd2-49af-bcf7-69801f4068aa
  9. A DLC that I bought with a bundle for a game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A DLC that I bought with a bundle for a game won't download: I bought the bundle/gold pass edition of Resident Evil Biohazard a couple of days ago, and the game and 3 of the 4 DLCs and the game itself has downloaded, though one DLC will not download. I was...
  10. Xbox won't let me play games because "the person who bought this game needs to sign in" or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't let me play games because "the person who bought this game needs to sign in" or...: Neither of these are true. I have tried soft resetting my Xbox, I have tried hard resetting my Xbox, normally resetting my Xbox, setting my Xbox as my home Xbox, I have changed the language of my...