Bought game telling me I no longer own it

Discus and support Bought game telling me I no longer own it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so this is really upsetting i bought Assassins Creed Valhalla Ultimate edition. After last nights update (i havent played in a couple weeks) i go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanTessier1, Mar 19, 2021.

1. RyanTessier1
    RyanTessier1 Guest

Ok so this is really upsetting i bought Assassins Creed Valhalla Ultimate edition. After last nights update (i havent played in a couple weeks) i go to play and it tells me i need to buy the game ti play it abd said i didnt have anything of it on saved on my system. I checked manage games and addons the game is there. So me bejng dimb i uninstall to reintall thinking its one of those bugs and now the game is completely rmoved from my library and the store acts as if i never owned it. This is upsettinf because u preordered ocer 100$ foe this game and ill be damned if i gotta pay that again to play it i wabt my game back please.

:)

RyanTessier1, Mar 19, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello RyanTessier1, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. ZenKiller08 Win User

Bought game and no longer own it..

I have never had a game taken away from my account. This is definitely a case for Microsoft Customer Support. Please contact support about this issue!
  4. {Parity} Win User

Does your purchase history show that purchase?
  5. Jaxpug Win User

This is what has made me concerned for our digital gaming future. What if the parent company can rescind your purchaser whenever they want? I doubt this is the case for you. Im sure customer support will clear this right up.
  6. Vinniebe86 Win User

Contact support they might help.
Thema:

1. Bought game telling me I no longer own it - Similar Threads - Bought game telling

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?: I'm coming from the Mojang support which has an automatic answer stating that they cant do anything account related. My exact problem was clearly stated by another user on your forum but found no...
  6. Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...: I got a new computer recently and when I install Minecraft, its says to Unlock Full Game. I bought Java & Bedrock Bundle and Java works fine but bedrock telling me to buy it again....
  7. I just bought the game pass to play r6. But every time i try to join a match is tells me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the game pass to play r6. But every time i try to join a match is tells me to...: (idk what it wants me to do for this section) 0b03e28c-b456-48ed-b3bc-131ffea75b83
  8. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82
  9. Tell me the sign and the person who bought the game for call of duty? Will not let me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tell me the sign and the person who bought the game for call of duty? Will not let me...: Try to do call of duty is a digital download tells me to sign in for the person that bought the game. What does that mean? 45835e95-c5b8-4c72-a9ac-ce2abedc88ed
  10. I do not know how many times i try to tell someone there that i bought a game R B I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not know how many times i try to tell someone there that i bought a game R B I...: the game never worked installed then nothing it should work or i should get my money back but no one there seems to care take the money then buyer beware keeps me from ever wanting to buy anything...