Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...

Discus and support Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bought Game Pass Ultimate today. Installed the Xbox app for PC Can see a game I thought I'd try@ Dragon Age Origins There is an option to INSTALL... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JonWade, Jul 21, 2021.

1. JonWade
    JonWade Guest

Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...

Bought Game Pass Ultimate today.

Installed the Xbox app for PC

Can see a game I thought I'd try@ Dragon Age Origins

There is an option to INSTALL Included With GAME PASS, or, SEE IN EA DESKTOP

I clicked, and a window open to install EA Play - but the Install link did not work, so I used the URL given to install it

That worked, and I logged into EA Games Desktop app

But I still cannot open or play the game - I keep getting the same Install window

Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to... [​IMG]

Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to... [​IMG]

In EA Games it shows my xbox account linked

What am I doing wrong?

:)

JonWade, Jul 21, 2021
  2. JonWade Win User

Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to install EA

I've not, I will give them a go

thanks for the tip
  3. ImAice Win User

Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to install EA

Oh! Anything for you. You know, it is our pleasure helping fellow gamers, at the end of the day we are all gamers here that is why we know how important it is to help. :)
  4. ImAice Win User

Hi, My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

You did a great job for trying those things but if you don't mind me asking, have you checked with EA if your Xbox account and your EA desktop account are properly linked on their end?
  5. wowmomupsidown Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not reflecting across home Xbox accounts

I don't exactly have a need for EA pass anyways, whether it's sharable or not I would be indifferent. I currently cannot install any Game Pass games or Game Pass Ultimate games. I am not trying to install a game included with EA pass. I am trying to install a game that was not included with Game Pass but is included with Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I can't see EA Play gmaes in my Xbox app

If you’re an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC member, you’ll need to link your EA and Xbox accounts, and then make sure you have EA Desktop (Beta) installed on your PC. If you don’t, the Xbox app on Windows 10 will walk you through the setup process.

Find more info in EA Play with Xbox Game Pass FAQ | Xbox Support
Thema:

1. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to... - Similar Threads - Bought Game Pass

2. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  5. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  6. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  7. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  8. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  9. I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass: I have recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Core for 12 months, yet whenever I try to load games from game pass it says I need game pass. I also tried to install apps from game pass and that doesn’t...
  10. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Dragon age origins wont install on game pass