bought Game Pass Ultimate for $1 yesterday, got charged but no membership received after...

Discus and support bought Game Pass Ultimate for $1 yesterday, got charged but no membership received after... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; so the title says it all, i bought the recent 3 months for $1 deal of Game Pass Ultimate. put in my details, but it says PUR-ProcessorDeclined. however... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by cellll, Dec 21, 2020.

1. cellll
    cellll Guest

bought Game Pass Ultimate for $1 yesterday, got charged but no membership received after...

so the title says it all, i bought the recent 3 months for $1 deal of Game Pass Ultimate. put in my details, but it says PUR-ProcessorDeclined. however I have also received a confirmation text and email from my bank that the transaction has been made of
    1 USD.

on the other hand Microsoft is telling me i have no subscriptions at the moment. so ive been charged and received no membership. i apologize if i posted in the wrong place but i am slightly concerned since i cannot cancel the subscription either.

:)

cellll, Dec 21, 2020
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Your first month is $1. After that, the subscription will charge at full price.

Note: A purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox
    Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, up to a maximum of 36 months.

For example, if you have 3 months of Xbox Live Gold and 3 months of Xbox Game Pass already on your account when you purchase your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you will have a total of 7 months of Ultimate on your account before you need to renew
    your membership.
  3. Nova Nillson Win User

I was charged even when i redeemed a code?

No there is only a charge for 0 sek but This morning i got a massage saying i bought game pass ultimate for 155kr
  4. Stephen St-fleur Win User

My Account wrongfully Permanently Banned

Also I was just charged yesterday April 9 2022 for XBOX game pass ultimate.
  5. Scott Haynes Win User

What will I be charged to switch from regular game pass to ultimate game pass

I'm talking about a one month's worth of regular game pass being upgraded to ultimate if I just bought regular game pass 3 days ago and changed my mind that I wanted to upgrade to game pass ultimate why wouldnt they just charge me the difference which if regular game pass is 12 dollars after tax and ultimate is 18 why wouldnt I just be charged 6 dollars or why cant they cancel the regular game pass charge or refund it and charge me the 18 for the ultimate instead ..itd would be absolutely dumb to of just paid 12 dollars three days ago for regular game pass and then if I want to upgrade be charged a whole new 18 dollars to upgrade
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I never received my Xbox game pass code or receipt when I pre ordered ea fc 24

If you pre-ordered from Xbox, then the game would have gone on your account. You would not have got a code. The receipt would have been sent to your email, so check your junk/spam folders, as it may have gone in there.

Just q quick edit to say that your Gme Pass Ultimate code would be sent by Xbox message after full payment for the game is taken.

Quoting from the EA FC Xbox Page "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Codes will be delivered via Xbox system message after full payment is received. Redeem at "http://www.microsoft.com/redeem" by 1 January 2024. Valid for new Xbox Game Pass members only. Valid payment method required. Unless you cancel, you will be charged the then-current regular membership rate when the promotional period ends. Limit: 1 per person/account. Subject to the Microsoft Services Agreement, Game Pass terms and system requirements at: xbox.com/subscriptionterms. Available in all Game Pass Ultimate regions except Russia see "https://www.xbox.com/regions"
Thema:

1. bought Game Pass Ultimate for $1 yesterday, got charged but no membership received after... - Similar Threads - bought Game Pass

2. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  5. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  6. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  7. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  8. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  9. I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass: I have recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Core for 12 months, yet whenever I try to load games from game pass it says I need game pass. I also tried to install apps from game pass and that doesn’t...
  10. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb