Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund

Discus and support Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund. I purchased minecraft a few years ago but my son really wanted Java. So I purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DominicSabourin1, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund

Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund.

I purchased minecraft a few years ago but my son really wanted Java. So I purchased through my account to install on his PC but now I realize that the Java edition is not sharable. Now I just want to request a refund. So I got to my order page on my Microsoft account and there's no "request refund" button or whatever it's supposed to be. From what I can tell, I should be able to request a refund.

:)

DominicSabourin1, Nov 25, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi DominicSabourin1, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I am sorry that you are going through this problem, so you can request a refund using the following form. It is necessary to look for the order/order number in the transaction history of your account since they will request it in the form.

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

In the event that your refund is rejected, you must respond to the email they sent you and explain the reasons for your refund so that the team in charge of your case from the beginning can observe your case and make a final decision.

To view your account history you can access the following link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

I hope this information is useful to you, if you have any other questions let me know. I will be happy to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

PUBG REFUND

pubg is now free to play i bought the game before. When it was paid i want refund

I bought the game for 50% off

I need refund urgently
    If you purchased the game less than 2 weeks ago AND have less than 2 hours played then you can use the following steps to request a refund. If youve owned it longer then two weeks and/or played it for two hours or more than the request is likely to be denied.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders
  4. DemixHy Win User

Refunds

Thanks, I'm fine,

I want to refund my game that I bought multiple months ago, It ain't showing up in the refund section,
    Is there a way to request the refund? (Live chat support is a option too, I think)
  5. Jay Vul Win User

I would like a refund

If Microsoft declined your refund request then we're unable to give you a refund for the item you bought.
  6. lxcidxl Win User

Problem with State of Decay 2 because game "thinks" that I haven't a license to play

I'm about to request a refund due to being unable to play. If the refund is refused I will turn it into my bank for fraud and dispute the charge.
    I'm right there with you. Talked to one person and that was it Sent in screenshots with the of the error. That was a day or 2 ago.
Thema:

1. Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund - Similar Threads - Bought game week

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  6. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  7. I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game two weeks ago and it STILL doesn't appear on my account: I bought HITMAN World of Assassination and its Deluxe Pack a couple of weeks ago and when I finally have time to try and download it, I find out it's not in my account. I can clearly see the...
  8. My pc game pass subscription isnt working even though i just bought it a week ago and was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My pc game pass subscription isnt working even though i just bought it a week ago and was...: [img] As you can see my Microsoft account is saying i have it but the app is saying otherwise. yes iv tried logging out and relogging and also redownloading the app. i have a feeling im being...
  9. ​ I bought the offer of the game and the game disappeared 1 week later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​ I bought the offer of the game and the game disappeared 1 week later: I bought the offer of the game and the game disappeared 1 week later ca658294-d064-4be6-a465-358d3da5f445
  10. game bought week before Deals with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game bought week before Deals with Gold: Hi, all. I wanted to know if Xbox gives back any money if a recent purchase bought just before it was on Deals with Gold. This has happened to me more than once where I just bought a game...