Bought FH4 - Already downloaded on Game Pass - Site is asking me download again?

Discus and support Bought FH4 - Already downloaded on Game Pass - Site is asking me download again? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Simple question. My Game Pass runs out in 3 weeks so rather than continuing my membership and apparently only playing Forza Horizon 4 I decided to just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by STU9001, Jan 1, 2021.

1. STU9001
    STU9001 Guest

Bought FH4 - Already downloaded on Game Pass - Site is asking me download again?

Simple question. My Game Pass runs out in 3 weeks so rather than continuing my membership and apparently only playing Forza Horizon 4 I decided to just buy the game. But it's asking me to download the whole thing again.

Do I really need to do that?

Is it because maybe I have downloaded a fuller version on Game Pass with expansions that aren't included in the Standard Version?

I don't think so. I think it is just the Standard version I'm playing.

I assume I won't lose my save. Please tell me I won't lose my save?

:)

STU9001, Jan 1, 2021
  2. STU9001 Win User

So I just tried playing it with the internet disconnected and it let me, so I don't know if it's recognising that I own the game or it knows I am still on Game Pass. It's not asking me to download it again anywhere and I don't know what will happen now
    when Game Pass runs out? It says in my library on the store site that I own this game. I don't know if I need to download the licence now or not, it's a bit unclear..
  3. Smwutches Win User

The Game Pass version is the same as the standard version. It's probably just needing to download licenses unless you purchased a different edition of the game and it's downloading extras. Game saves are separate from game data. You wont lose your save.
  4. P1utonicChronic Win User

call of duty ghost season pass

I bought the season pass on the one day it was 50% off and I cant seem to download the new weapon it keeps asking me to pay for it again
  5. Lee White3 Win User

Why won't game pass work

I can download gamepass games but when I try to launch them it asks me to buy game pass again. I already have 2 subscriptions for Xbox console which I've paid for
  6. RoRoRacing Win User

Season pass not working.

Have you even played the game since the download came out? Stop acting like those of us that downloaded it and already have the season pass are a bunch of morons. I clearly read the "Do not download this from the xbox marketplace" blah blah blah; however,
    when I was playing the game and navigating the menus, the pop-up kept coming up saying that new DLC was available. This made me think that the game was recognizing that I already bought a season pass and was asking me to download it. When I saw that it was
    1200 points, I misunderstood and thought it was not going to charge me because of the season pass.

I hope you've never made an honest mistake in life. GEEZ
Thema:

1. Bought FH4 - Already downloaded on Game Pass - Site is asking me download again? - Similar Threads - Bought FH4 Already

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...: when i lauch the game, it gets stuck on the first screen, this is my first time playing it on pc and i dont know what to do 3a1d261c-801d-46bb-8efc-e544daef31e8
  9. i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens: i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens 8cbf9a0e-4e9e-46f6-903b-198305a93cfe
  10. I bought the FH4 expansion pack incorrectly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the FH4 expansion pack incorrectly.: Hi guys! I wanted to go to Fortune Island in the game, so I bought it because it was marked as an extension pack. When I looked at the XBOX store, I saw that if I bought an Ultimate Pack, I...