Bought Family Guy Season 15 and got only season 14 episodes

Discus and support Bought Family Guy Season 15 and got only season 14 episodes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I bought season 15 of Family Guy on Microsoft/Xbox Store and got all episodes of season 14 („Pilling them softly“ to „Road to India). Now I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaptPhasma97, Apr 1, 2018.

1. CaptPhasma97
    CaptPhasma97 Guest

Hello,

I bought season 15 of Family Guy on Microsoft/Xbox Store and got all episodes of season 14 („Pilling them softly“ to „Road to India). Now I want my money back I paid 16,80€.

Ordernumber: 5923974213

You should put the episodes and the seasons in the right order.

I‘m hoping for a quick answer.

Kind regards

:)

CaptPhasma97, Apr 1, 2018
  2. Missing full episodes

so i paid for the full season of gold rush alaska... season 3... but full episodes are missing.. i got from 1-11 and then only episode 16. Where is episod 12-15. I feel that i am being ripped off since i paid to see the whole season not just whatever episodes
    they felt like putting

KoochieBEAR-F9C5B7C5-2439-417A-BC98-043D16A9B1C7, Apr 1, 2018
  3. Marv75
    Marv75 Guest
    Pinning problem

Hi everyone I am new to the Xbox family. First off there seems to be bugs on pinning. You see I have multiple seasons of South Park and on one season I only have 2 episodes. I pinned the season wit2 episodes twice. Now if I pin season 17 and 8, which I own completely, and if I click on 14 where I only own 2 episodes it takes me there. But if I click on 17 it takes me to 14. 8 is fine. Also my favorites disappear unless they are pinned. One more thing, when will we be able to use a keyboard on XB 1? Thanks for any help! Bought Family Guy Season 15 and got only season 14 episodes :)

Marv75, Apr 1, 2018
  4. CaptPhasma97
    CaptPhasma97 Guest

sorry I even paid 19,99€ !!!!

CaptPhasma97, Apr 1, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For refunds you would need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. CaptPhasma97 Win User

sorry I even paid 19,99€ !!!!
  8. Antoine EMOND Win User

The Following - season's pass - issue with issue #14

Thanks!

Indeed, episode 15 is now available on Xbox and Surface, but episode 14 is still not available for free... You need to buy the episode if you want to watch it, even with a season pass :/
  9. Murfik-5D6A9999-683D Win User

Rabbids Invasion Pack 4 is not free for Season Pass Holder? Why?

Description of Season Pass says:"The Rabbids Invasion BEST VALUE Season Pass is now available and includes all 15 add-on episodes with crazy challenges!". But realy you got only 12.
  10. Defy Lightning Win User

The wolf among us free

^^ Agreed. I got episode 1 day one and I don't regret it at all. I loved the first episode. I bought the season pass for it too today. It's only 5 dollars off the regular price of the season pass, but still good savings.
Thema:

1. Bought Family Guy Season 15 and got only season 14 episodes - Similar Threads - Bought Family Guy

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?: Hi, I was buying Vbucks for my younger sister on Xbox 8.99 for 1000 Vbucks. Because she is under parental control it needs to “ask permission” and then it’s sent on Microsoft family on my phone...
  8. I bought a second hand xbox but it has a family passcode and I can't reach the previous...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a second hand xbox but it has a family passcode and I can't reach the previous...: I bought a second hand xbox but it has a family passcode and I can't reach the previous owner . I've tried the support website it just loads. Please help 5a1de90e-6ced-42d6-8694-2ce7ff0ec910
  9. i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant...: i cant get the dlcs even after checking make this my home xbox ba3bbe4b-6e5b-4822-8de7-e646ea737929
  10. Does gamepass spread across a family if bought by the parent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does gamepass spread across a family if bought by the parent?: If the parent in the family purchases xbox game pass ultimate will the children in the family have access. 2720de8c-8245-4ee4-8dd1-d1aed8ad27c5