Bought fallout 3 on my Xbox one now I can't save game or sign in

Discus and support Bought fallout 3 on my Xbox one now I can't save game or sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Xbox One. I bought Fallout 3 in the Store, installed it and then it showed "retrieving Xbox 360 profile". I haven't owned a Xbox 360 in over 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by belindaskirrow, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Bought fallout 3 on my Xbox one now I can't save game or sign in

I have a Xbox One. I bought Fallout 3 in the Store, installed it and then it showed "retrieving Xbox 360 profile". I haven't owned a Xbox 360 in over 3 years when I did have the game on disc. Now I can't save my game or sign in to Xbox live. What to do?

:)

belindaskirrow, Jan 20, 2021
  2. IAMTHEBUBBLES Win User

Fallout 3 code not recieved

I might have gotten my fallout 3 code but I do not remember and now I can't buy fallout 3 so now I need my fallout 3 code again
  3. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 šŸ˜‘šŸ‘ˆ
  4. KcMoVillain Win User

Xbox live

Just bought a 3 month subscription of Xbox live gold and now I can't sign into my profile? What's the problem?
  5. iMacOfDeath Win User

Syncing data for Fallout Shelter

So I got it to work finally, hereā€™s what I had to do:

1. Download Fallout Shelter onto my Windows Laptop

2. Start the game and save over the downloaded sync file

3. Shut down my laptop

4. Turn on my Xbox One

5. Delete my local save file for Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

6. Restart my Xbox One

7. Launch Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

8. After being prompted, select ā€œSync my latest data.ā€

9. Game works.
  6. ProofChain82612 Win User

Xbox Live Forced Name Change

Well mine changed for an unknown reason. I have had my xbox for a couple of months. I bought halo 5 fallout 4 and a few other games. One day, all of a sudden i couldnt play any of my games. It kept saying "couldnt load latest saved data". No one had an answer,
    so I factory reset my xbox one and now when i tried to sign in with my email i think i put the wrong password and i think it just made a new account with my old accounts email because now i am trying every email i could possibly have used for my live account
    but the only one i ever used is now signing in to this brand new account with none of my games on it :'(
Thema:

Bought fallout 3 on my Xbox one now I can't save game or sign in

1. Bought fallout 3 on my Xbox one now I can't save game or sign in - Similar Threads - Bought fallout can't

2. Bought new Fallout GOTY and i donā€™ get addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought new Fallout GOTY and i donā€™ get addons: Hi there. A while ago i got the disc version of fallout 4 GOTY with all expansions. When i wasnā€™t playing for some time, i uninstalled the game (but kept my save games). Now i installed it again...
  3. So Iā€™m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So Iā€™m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...: All itā€™s saying is that I donā€™t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded 9c2d703c-a289-49ac-aa0e-a944f5f4137e
  4. I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...: I already put my question but for some reason in order to submit it I have to put a message. I don't know what that's for so I will just put my question I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition...
  5. I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive,...: I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive, although it was connected to Bethesta on Xbox in Fallout 76 on Steam. 8e322933-88c4-4c22-a9e6-76e4984fceb6
  6. so i bought fallout for pc and my laptop wont run it so can i download it to a flashdrive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i bought fallout for pc and my laptop wont run it so can i download it to a flashdrive...: so i bought fallout for pc and my laptop wont run it so can i download it to a flashdrive and play it on xbox 360 857b4f9d-3d5a-4f28-9366-131587469e5e
  7. I bought some atoms on fallout 76 and I havenā€™t received my currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought some atoms on fallout 76 and I havenā€™t received my currency: I bought some currency on fallout 76 and it is not giving me what I bought 2580327c-e167-4258-89e4-8b9e977e31aa
  8. Just bought a bundle for fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought a bundle for fallout 76: Even though it is a universal add on like how they are in other games like how siege has the pack for all year 1 operators and that can be accessible on multiple profiles this should work the same...
  9. Fallout 4 bought online on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 bought online on my xbox one: So i've got fallout 4 online in the game store on my xbox one. From the first moment i played it i noticed alot of bugs and strait on color/ texture glitches, but sinds yesterday when the game...
  10. Bought Fallout 3, but can't download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Fallout 3, but can't download it.: I bought Fallout 3 back in March of 2011, and I recently went to re-download it again. When I went to download it the DLC was fine, but the game itself I could not download and it was prompting me...