Bought Fable 2 for the Xbox 360 but it's in the wrong language.

Discus and support Bought Fable 2 for the Xbox 360 but it's in the wrong language. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to contact customer support but to no avail. I recently purchased Fable 2 on my used Xbox 360 which I just bought. I live in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Default_2152, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Default_2152
    Default_2152 Guest

Hello, I've been trying to contact customer support but to no avail.

I recently purchased Fable 2 on my used Xbox 360 which I just bought. I live in South America, but I configured my xbox to be in english.

Well, the game is in latin american spanish, which I really don't like. I've been trying everything to fix this but nothing seems to work. I tried redownloading, changing region, etc.

Anyone know what else to do? The game is literally unplayable for me in Latin American Spanish.

:)

Default_2152, Mar 16, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

As you can see it's not available in your region

YOU have to change the region of the website to reflect your actual region

And.yes xbox 360 Dlc is regionblocked
  3. Default_2152 Win User

4. ngocphi Win User

Changing regions won't work and would cause the download to fail because of the region locks as sword mentions if it's in the in-game menu or dlc then other languages would be available but most 360 games will be based on your accounr region only xbox one games and consoles are region free
  5. Default_2152 Win User

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll ask you the same thing I asked SwordOfWhedon. I checked the DLC. There's one that seems to be specifically for this issue:

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/games/store/fable-ii-english-voice-over-audio/BVHF6XZZJ2DG

But while I can see it on my browser, I can't see it when searching for add ons or games on my xbox. Do you have any idea how to download this on my PC and maybe send it to my xbox or something?
  6. Default_2152 Win User

Thema:

1. Bought Fable 2 for the Xbox 360 but it's in the wrong language. - Similar Threads - Bought Fable 360

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...