Bought download version - want disc version

Discus and support Bought download version - want disc version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, 5 minutes ago I bought Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition. Too late I realized that I bought the download version. Is it possible to cancel... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nochwach, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Nochwach
    Nochwach Guest

Hey all,

5 minutes ago I bought Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition. Too late I realized that I bought the download version. Is it possible to cancel this and buy the disc version?

Best regards.

:)

Nochwach, Nov 10, 2017
  2. brolyYE
    brolyYE Guest
    Do you have DISC version of FORZA7 ultimate version?

Hello! I want to pre-order FORZA7 ultimate version,there are all xbox play anywhere download version yet......Do you have DISC version of ultimate version? I have a complex of DISC haha,and never bought a game without a disc before.

brolyYE, Nov 10, 2017
  3. having trouble joining another party while on game

I bought the gold live version, and having trouble knowing how to download the games, instead of playing on disc. We want to play with our friends online, via invite, but there is NO invite seen. Must we pay to download the game if we already have bought
    the disc version, and live gold??

pfirm

ZOMBI SLAYER81, Nov 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to contact support and speak to billing about a refund. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Nov 10, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: