Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...

Discus and support Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get rid of the game pass version (Fallout New Vegas, if it matters) so that I can play from disc and access the DLC? The DLC is installed, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AZSportsFan68, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...

How do I get rid of the game pass version (Fallout New Vegas, if it matters) so that I can play from disc and access the DLC? The DLC is installed, but game shows "Game Pass" on launch screen and only sends me to store for DLC.

DLC is on disc 2, so by rebooting xbox and putting in disc 2 I was able to install DLC. I just can't access it. Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version.  Won't install game from disc and... :(

:)

AZSportsFan68, Oct 24, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...