Bought disc then play DLC digital

Discus and support Bought disc then play DLC digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, i owned xbox one x. Bought assassin creed valhalla disc standard edition. Now i want to play DLC, can i play it digitally buy from the store?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaiqalJohari, Dec 30, 2021.

1. HaiqalJohari
    HaiqalJohari Guest

Hi guys, i owned xbox one x. Bought assassin creed valhalla disc standard edition. Now i want to play DLC, can i play it digitally buy from the store? Will it work with disc?

:)

HaiqalJohari, Dec 30, 2021
  2. HaiqalJohari Win User

Wow! thank you Mr Ambassador!
  3. l0rdwhale Win User

Free dlc not accessible without purchase

No I have not, I have got on disc I only bought the "DLC bundle" digitally.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

DLC for backwards compatible game

Where these DLCs and game on Discs or where they purchased digitally?

If they were installed from the Disc you need to keep the disc in the tray to play the game and have access to the DLCs
  5. xECMx Raptor Win User

DLC for backwards compatible game

The game was originally purchased as a disc but the dlcs were bought on the 360 marketplace. I have both digital and physical copies of this game and I can’t access my dlcs either way
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Overwatch Origins Disc - Digital Download

you bought the disc then you need to use the disc to play, you cannot have the digital version if you own the disc.

if you get rid of the disc and bought digitally yes all your game save and rank etc etc will be there.
Thema:

1. Bought disc then play DLC digital - Similar Threads - Bought disc play

2. Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...: I bought the discs for Forza motorsport 2-6 and I was wondering if Forza motorsport 2 would work on the series x. f4afeeb6-f683-4e08-82c8-403f1920c970
  3. I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll...: I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that "to play this, you'll need to buy it". I have it installed and have played the game before on my console. I have reset my console...
  4. Bought disc and game don't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought disc and game don't play: I bought modern warfare and installed the disc . Every time I go to play it it says i do not own the game . $60 says i do ! I've installed it over and over and it still don't work ....
  5. Forza horizon bought digital just giving disc error then I try to play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon bought digital just giving disc error then I try to play it?: I have bought Forza horizon digitally at some point now when I try to play the game I get a disc read error even I don't have any disc? I have tryed on multiple xbox 360 with same luck? Is that...
  6. I bought sonic mega collection plus is there anyway to play the disc on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sonic mega collection plus is there anyway to play the disc on Xbox one?: Does anybody know of any Sonic game? One Sonic to Sonic and knuckles. Are backwards compatible with Xbox One? Please help me out, I've already wasted my money on this game. I don't wanna do it...
  7. Disc bought game, but now asking for £60 digital payment to play in full???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc bought game, but now asking for £60 digital payment to play in full???: My son bought modern warfare on disc at xmas and has played it plenty online, campaign multiplayer and co-op. Since there has been a new update for modern warfare ( Warzone) it says he now has to...
  8. I just bought a xbox one (disc-free) and I cannot play the additional bought games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought a xbox one (disc-free) and I cannot play the additional bought games: Just after installing my new Xbox One, I entered the codes of Mortal Combat 11 and gta V, but I cannot launch it... After I re-enter the codes, I get just get the message: "codes already...
  9. I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?: I bought the disc, was excited to play, but i can only play the first level, hawkes bay. Tried downloading the content, kept telling me to buy the hitman 2 gold, help please....
  10. Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play: I just bought GTA V on the Microsoft store on the Xbox One. It was the premium online edition that includes a certain DLC. The night it finished installing it worked fine and I was able to play...