Bought Criminal Enterprise Pack and now GTAV is leaving the platform I use!?!

Discus and support Bought Criminal Enterprise Pack and now GTAV is leaving the platform I use!?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently discovered that GTAV is leaving the cloud gaming platform. I paid for the Criminal Enterprise Pack DLC, so what happens when GTAV leaves the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PikeG2, Aug 1, 2021.

1. PikeG2
    PikeG2 Guest

Recently discovered that GTAV is leaving the cloud gaming platform.

I paid for the Criminal Enterprise Pack DLC, so what happens when GTAV leaves the cloud gaming platform? Will I not have access at all to the game? As I can tell right now there is no other access to the game. I only use the cloud gaming on Android and PC.

Thanks for any info!

:)

PikeG2, Aug 1, 2021
  2. SammyGomes1 Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

Sadly if the game leaves the catalog it is no longer possible to use it with the Game Pass catalog. If the game goes back to the catalog you can go back to play. You can continue to use your DLC on an Xbox, Microsoft does not have this game available for PC.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

the main game is leaving soon but no confirmed date yet, this is the second time of being on gamepass, games come in and go out some for a long time some for a short time, it is entirely up to the dev/publisher how long.

you would need to purchase the base game to carry on using any dlc purchased.
  4. PikeG2 Win User

Thanks my friend... I guess it is what it is! Yeah, I was just wondering because I had just bought the DLC so. I guess I'll get the base game too... at some point! Ha. Preciate the info.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

Sadly if the game leaves the catalog it is no longer possible to use it with the Game Pass catalog. If the game goes back to the catalog you can go back to play. You can continue to use your DLC on an Xbox, Microsoft does not have this game available for PC.
  6. Zach_299 Win User

Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

The add-on I bought as a gift for my friend was the criminal enterprise starter pack with megalodon shark card bundle
Thema:

1. Bought Criminal Enterprise Pack and now GTAV is leaving the platform I use!?! - Similar Threads - Bought Criminal Enterprise

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. Hello, I bought a set,,Criminal organization’ and it turned out that it does not support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought a set,,Criminal organization’ and it turned out that it does not support...: Hello, I bought a set,,Criminal organization’ and it turned out that it does not support the xbox s/x series platforms, I ask for a refund a2d20bfc-03a6-4c95-a638-d3fc74a95b3a