Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...

Discus and support Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Cities skyline ultimate edition to the get the San Francisco set and the expansion pass - I already have downloaded the cities skyline PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DonAlem, Nov 1, 2023.

1. DonAlem
    DonAlem Guest

Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...

I bought Cities skyline ultimate edition to the get the San Francisco set and the expansion pass - I already have downloaded the cities skyline PC edition that is included with Game pass - I have installed the DLC San Francisco set and i when i press play on the Cities skyline ultimate edition (does ask me to download) i can't find the added map with the DLC in game, what could be issue here ?

:)

DonAlem, Nov 1, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the new map is missing in game

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, which means that we do not have access to any user accounts or information.

Generally when this type of errors occur in the purchase (but if the payment method is charged) the refund usually takes 5 to 7 business days to be reflected automatically (remember that Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are non-business days) . This time may vary depending on each bank, as some take longer to process refund money than others, and there are also some that process refunds faster.

I would greatly appreciate your patience in this regard to see if you receive the money in the next few days since you are still within the mentioned period.

I hope you understand.

Best regards.
  3. Salmoro Win User

PC Game Pass DLC

Hi

Thank you for reaching out.

The game is available on Game Pass Ultimate and game pass for PC, so It can be downloaded on both platforms; Xbox console and Windows PC. However the game has two editions ; one for

Xbox
    , and another for Windows 10

Which means, since you were playing on PC, you must have the Windows edition and therefore those addons or DLC will work only on PC.

I hope it helps.

Regards.
  4. BeheldComet856 Win User

When will we get a straight answer on when xbox 360 servers will be available again?

New York City, San Francisco and Los Angeles...all out...according to outage map...
  5. MaulYoda Win User

fallout 4?

[quote user="Rogue Gamer 23"]

@FueldRockets, nope San Fransico is not where the BOS are from even if they do have a building in there, the building is more like an outpost. the BOS are from Lost Hill bunker which later becomes Maxson city or is it near Maxson city which is part of NCR
    district like the Hub and Dayglow city.

[/quote]Maxson is a province of the NCR that is centered around the Lost Hills Bunker. And yeah, they have an outpost/bunker there. To be fair though, the BOS is technically from Mariposa, which is pretty close to San Francisco. Even if the BOS was from
    San Francisco though, the trailer still wouldn't make sense; San Francisco wasn't that rundown, it was inhabited by the Shi, and the BOS wouldn't be using the piece of s*** T-45d armor
  6. NasirRaja Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

Thema:

1. Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the... - Similar Threads - Bought Cities skyline

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox want me to buy another bundle for Vice City, when I've already bought one?: Hi! I bought the GTA bundle a few months back, mainly because it had Vice City in it. GTAV was just a bonus pretty much. But it won't play, tells me I don't own it. Says i remotely installed it...