Bought Carmageddon Max Damage, but my friend with my Home Xbox, with shared account can't ...

Discus and support Bought Carmageddon Max Damage, but my friend with my Home Xbox, with shared account can't ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Carmageddon earlier this week and I've set up a sharing option through my Live subscription. Now my friend with my Home Xbox One can't see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr. Rulez, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Mr. Rulez
    Mr. Rulez Guest

Bought Carmageddon Max Damage, but my friend with my Home Xbox, with shared account can't ...

I bought Carmageddon earlier this week and I've set up a sharing option through my Live subscription. Now my friend with my Home Xbox One can't see this game, so he can't install it, and when he want's to play it, he must buy it again. This is the first
    game title with those problems for me, I bought a lot of games through store, so I don't know what to do.

Anyone with the same problem or knows a solution for it?

Thnx/

:)

Mr. Rulez, Jul 10, 2016
  2. NaivohwHUN05
    NaivohwHUN05 Guest
    Xbox ONE game sharing

My friend and I have shared some games, by making my xbox his home xbox and his xbox my home xbox, but now we've broken up this link, so I can't Access the games that we bought together, but through his account, using my account. So basically, he payed for
    the game and bought it in the xbox store, but we had our games shared, so I could play it as well. Now this was the case with Witcher 3, but now that this sharing of games is over, I would like to buy the game for myself. My question is: If I buy the Witcher
    3 the Wild Hunt game, on a disc, so not through the xbox store, will my progress in the game be lost, or I continue, using my saved games made so far? I would be playing on the same xbox.

NaivohwHUN05, Jul 10, 2016
  3. AMC Negan
    AMC Negan Guest
    Account sharing bug

hey guys I'm account shared with my mate for at least 5 years now and I came home yesterday to see that his games weren't on my Xbox but he still has mine so I went to account share with him again but it says I have already game shared 5 times this year
    and I've tried everything even a hard reset and I had to add my account and his back to the Xbox and it started to download the games again for no reason but I can't play them.

AMC Negan, Jul 10, 2016
  4. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

Hi, if your Xbox is using the preview update and your friends Xbox isn't and you purchased the game from the store on the preview Xbox that is one of the quirks of using the preview.

Games purchased on a system using the preview are not available on a system not using the preview. That will be changed once the update is released publicly.

• Certain content (games, apps, DLC) purchased in the new Store may only be available on consoles enrolled in the latest Preview update. This means…

• Games purchased on a console running the latest Preview update can only be played on that console or other consoles running the latest Preview update.

• Games purchased via Xbox.com can be played on any console.

• Games purchased on a console running the previous update can be played on any console.

EggsBoxJuan, Jul 11, 2016
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Bought Carmageddon Max Damage, but my friend with my Home Xbox, with shared account can't see the game, must buy it again to play

Hi, if your Xbox is using the preview update and your friends Xbox isn't and you purchased the game from the store on the preview Xbox that is one of the quirks of using the preview.

Games purchased on a system using the preview are not available on a system not using the preview. That will be changed once the update is released publicly.

• Certain content (games, apps, DLC) purchased in the new Store may only be available on consoles enrolled in the latest Preview update. This means…

• Games purchased on a console running the latest Preview update can only be played on that console or other consoles running the latest Preview update.

• Games purchased via Xbox.com can be played on any console.

• Games purchased on a console running the previous update can be played on any console.
  6. starbuck10000 Win User

Carmageddon Max Damage release date confusion

Thats OK. I have been messaging the developer privately as well and he says in America ALL releases are on the 5th.

And Yes the UK release date is accurate like he said as well.

As for playing it early and getting banned, when the old "banning forum" was going people were complaining about getting banned for playing early. Things is when you violate XBL policy it can be years later and they ban you. In most of the cases people were
    banned within hours.

you can easily google stories about people saying they got banned for playing early. No offense while you didnt know anyone doesnt mean it doesnt happen. The dev said "We got pre-release copies and we didnt get banned yet". Doesnt mean anything because they
    are developers.

As for getting games on Tuesdays that is normal in the US to get them on a Tuesday. Hence I thought it weird that it was originally said on a Friday.

I have a lot of money invested in my Gamertag I do not want to risk getting banned. So I may just have to hold onto it until Friday if they dont fix it. As I mentioned the one female rep stated there was no policy stating you can get banned and yet there
    it was. As well as the fact that just because it said the 8th on the Marketplace she thinks that date was correct. And I mentioned she also stated to talked to Stainless because they set the official date. When I told her they already DID state the 5th she
    changed her story. I dont want my Gamertag account to rest in the hands of some Policy Enforcer that has no idea what they are doing.

But thanks for trying and replying . At least something happened in this "already dead thread" :)
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Sometimes the release date of the physical copy & digital copy of a game can be different so it is possible that the digital version is released at a later date.I'll look on the U.K. marketplace later & see what the date is here.

While it does say that about not playing games before they are authorised for play on the service I have never heard or come across anyone being banned for playing a legit copy of a game early.

The only time it did happen was before that was added to the CoC when Halo 4 came out & something went wrong so it looked like people playing legit copies of Halo 4 were playing pirated copies.

It was fixed & anyone banned had that ban overturned.
  8. starbuck10000 Win User

Third and fourth rep no help at all. Cant wait til Tuesday to see their phones light up and the forums get flooded.

What a waste of time to even care.
  9. starbuck10000 Win User

ADDITION Gamestop US and Bestbuy US for example also have the 5th as the release date.
Thema:

1. Bought Carmageddon Max Damage, but my friend with my Home Xbox, with shared account can't ... - Similar Threads - Bought Carmageddon Max

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...