Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

Discus and support Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stan prin, Dec 30, 2023.

1. stan prin
    stan prin Guest

Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"

:)

stan prin, Dec 30, 2023
  2. JACK Pickett Win User

How do I get a game that was approved by my parent but it won’t show up

I’m trying to buy madden 24 for my series x xbox

But I will try to change the settings when i get the chance
  3. Tomm_A Win User

When I'm playing online my kicking meter doesn't work correctly, it takes a second for it to appear and then when I go to kick it kicks it offsides, is this a bug?

Hello SEE OH D WHY

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, the issue you are experiencing is in-game specific issue and best address to the game developer support team or post this concern to their dedicated forum. We will help you how to get there.

You can visit the link below or report a bug as some players are also experiencing the same issue with yours. This is the official forum site dedicated for the game:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

4. Amanda Sucks Win User

I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of madden 24. And I preordered the game July 18th

The Series S/X version will not work on a One. It'll only work on a Series S or X.
    I have a madden 24 game foor Xbox one and series xs and its not letting me play even though I have a Xbox one s
  5. JesperMalling Win User

Madden 19 and other games not on my ready to install list

Hi,

I have the same problem

I bought Madden 19 and Fifa 19 as bundle. But madden 19 does not start downloading.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Hellblade: Senua's sacrifice

I never played the first game, but after seeing the second trailer during the the Xbox Series X reveal I downloaded the first game on my Xbox. I will be preordering Senua's Sacrifice hopefully it will come with an Xbox Series X bundle.
Thema:

1. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded.... - Similar Threads - Bought series Madden

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  4. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  5. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  6. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  7. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  8. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  9. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  10. bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...: I can hear the sounds on the Xbox screen but can’t see them. cefced86-dea6-473f-946a-8e414487ecdb