Bought an xbox one s before the offer

Discus and support Bought an xbox one s before the offer in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I recently bought an xbox one s about a month ago and i just received an email saying if I buy one I would get 50,000 reward points and a free game. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by OvOxJumpman23, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Bought an xbox one s before the offer

I recently bought an xbox one s about a month ago and i just received an email saying if I buy one I would get 50,000 reward points and a free game. I contacted support and they said I can't get the free game. Although that sucks I can live without it. I
    would still really like the 50,000 reward credits though. I don't believe I should feel almost like I'm being punished because i bought an xbox one s too early so to speak. Please allow me to have at least the credits.

Thanks

:)

OvOxJumpman23, Oct 29, 2016
  2. Game Price Discepancy

A few days ago I bought the new Forza Horizon three Deluxe edition off the XBOX store on our new XBOX One S...I paid $79.00 before taxes and then I see the same game on the Microsoft website for $59.00?? Same company same game two different prices?

TearingSphere70, Oct 29, 2016
  3. AiiR FaTaL
    AiiR FaTaL Guest
    XBox One First time setup

I just bought an XBox One S today, and I was wondering if I can turn off/unplug my Xbox during the first update

AiiR FaTaL, Oct 29, 2016
  4. Chris0979
    Chris0979 Guest

did you buy it from the Microsoft shop online?

Chris0979, Oct 30, 2016
  5. Yes

OvOxJumpman23, Nov 3, 2018
  6. OvOxJumpman23 Win User

Yes
  7. Chris0979 Win User

8. XBOXJD04 Win User

Missing 20,000 points

There were two offers running at that time for upgrading. The 50,000 credit offer was only sent to certain members and was not available to everyone. If you did not receive the specific email, you would receive the default offer of 30,000 credits. If I remember
    right, the 50,000 were for upgrading from a 360 to a One S.
    I received the offer for upgrading from an xbox one to a xbox one s. I even spoke to someone before I purchased the xbox one s to confirm how the promotion worked. I upgraded my xbox one to an xbox one s and should have received 50,000.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Help with 50k points reward

Hello Cpt Ownage,

The upgrade to Xbox One S was a special offer that was sent out to select members in October. Since this was before your registration, you were not eligible for that offer.
  10. OakGill Win User

Obsolete Consoles

The new Xbox series X is actually supposed to offer backwards compatibility for all Xbox systems. I doubt the other systems will be completely obsolete, due to the fact not everybody can afford a new generation console. Plus the fact before I bought my
    Xbox one s I was known to use Xbox 360s for TV interfaces.
Thema:

1. Bought an xbox one s before the offer - Similar Threads - Bought before offer

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. i bought minecraft bedrock and java before 6/6/2022 and didnt get the vannila cape

in XBoX Accessibility
    i bought minecraft bedrock and java before 6/6/2022 and didnt get the vannila cape: i bought minecraft bedrock and java before 6/6/2022 and didnt get the vannila cape 5312ff54-e196-4495-a296-3f2073a9ee5a
  7. I have to buy the FH5 hotwheels pack, even though I've already bought it before.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to buy the FH5 hotwheels pack, even though I've already bought it before.: About a year ago, i bought the hotwheels pack on forza horizon 5. recently i re installed the game and now its prompting me to buy it again even though I've bought it before. can i get any help...
  8. Minecraft account hacked(Bought before migration)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account hacked(Bought before migration): My account I believe was hacked over a year ago but I never noticed until I tried playing. I found emails over a year ago of someone trying to migrate my Mojang account and apparently, they did...
  9. Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...: Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we could play as soon as it downloaded, but he changed my gamertag I need it reverted...
  10. I bought Minecraft Bedrock edition before it was bundled with Java. Once I opened the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock edition before it was bundled with Java. Once I opened the...: I bought bedrock before Minecraft Java was bundled. (about in 2019). When I got minecraft java, I used it for about 1 month before this error occured. When I open the launcher, go to Minecraft for...