Bought an xbox live subscription for a full year. GET's BILLED FOR A SINGLE MONTH WTF?!?!?!

Discus and support Bought an xbox live subscription for a full year. GET's BILLED FOR A SINGLE MONTH WTF?!?!?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thanks Xbox Live for letting me pay for a WHOLE year of xbox live GOLD in October 2015. Then comes November 2015 (one month later) and tack on a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by turntosideb, Nov 8, 2015.

1. turntosideb
    turntosideb Guest

Bought an xbox live subscription for a full year. GET's BILLED FOR A SINGLE MONTH WTF?!?!?!

Thanks Xbox Live for letting me pay for a WHOLE year of xbox live GOLD in October 2015. Then comes November 2015 (one month later) and tack on a single monthly charge to xbox live gold. Worst is there isn't a support ticket and you send me to your forums
    page?!?! As in this is a good place to resolve personal subscription services with private information.

Your Live chat is closed, and I'm looking to get this resolved with a full monthly refund form that charge ASAP with little use of my time. At the very least your system should see when a user has a whole year of GOLD, and not to charge per month while your
    year is active is really bad. Get your database organized!

*Flaming customer*

:)

turntosideb, Nov 8, 2015
  2. xbox live trouble

hello. I was billed to pay for another year Xbox Live. I do not want this year to buy the subscription. How do I cancel it? Or at least change from year to month?

Grigoriy Orlov, Nov 8, 2015
  3. sh.zh88
    sh.zh88 Guest
    Paypal billed for full year subscription

So... I tried to buy 1 month Xbox Live Gold.

The price listed was:

"FINAL PRICE: $9.99 plus applicable taxes"

Then when I confirmed and finalized the purchase I was slammed with a 59$ charge on my Paypal when I wasn't even buying an annual subscription. (I didn't even have enough so I also got hit with an over draft)
    Any way for me to get a refund.. ? And my plan to be changed from annual to monthly?

sh.zh88, Nov 8, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

No one on the forums can do anything.As this is a billing issue you need to contact support
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us as they are the only ones with access to your billing info & can help with billing issues.

Daft Badger, Nov 8, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

No one on the forums can do anything.As this is a billing issue you need to contact support
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us as they are the only ones with access to your billing info & can help with billing issues.
  6. Zero420override Win User

Mail mistake?

7. HassanB Win User

purchasing xbox live

Hi,

The option your referring to is the Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack which is $99.99, this is a full 1 time payment, not monthly.

This gives you the ability to add 4 Xbox LIVE Gold members who will all have a 1 year Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

A normal 1 year subscription costs $59.99 and that is specifically for 1 account, and it is also paid at one time.

Other subscriptions available are 1 month ($9.99 / month), and 3 months ($24.99 / per every 3 months paid in full).
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

CARTE ABONNEMENT XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION VERS XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE (XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION TO XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE)

HI D.dec,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately to redeem the 1 year subscription you will have to wait until you have a full year open on your subscription. You are only allowed 36 months on a subscription. Since you stated you have 2
    years and a few months it will put you over. Do you have game pass subscription? Remember also when you get the offer to convert if it is a 1 month or 3 month that adds onto the time you have. For example if you have 27 months now and get the 1 month it will
    be 28 months of ultimate game pass. If you want the full 36 months you will have to wait until you have 24 months left. here is a

link
    to the ultimate game pass FAQ.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. smileskybird Win User

Become an Xbox Live Gold member today!

Xbox Live Gold is really affordable. 12M Gold membership costs less than a single month's electricity bill. My household's Sky Basic TV is $50/month. 12M gold in NZ is only $79/YEAR. And sometimes authorized retailers have good sales on Gold memberships
    like JB Hi Fi sometimes 40%.

Gold gives you multiplayer, and you need it to join Xbox Live Parties on Xbox 360. Xbox Live Parties are super fun. And you simply get the FULL experience than a Free member.
Thema:

1. Bought an xbox live subscription for a full year. GET's BILLED FOR A SINGLE MONTH WTF?!?!?! - Similar Threads - Bought live subscription

2. I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...: I bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t vI bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t? V?...
  3. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  4. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  5. I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...: Cant sign into xbox360 live bought a rebuilt system from amazon and i dont know the right email or password fb5d131e-65d4-41a8-9bee-62a70da3823e
  6. We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?: We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games online for the console with my credit card? 44704f72-fe0f-4cac-8ad4-4c9e808e3d6c
  7. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  8. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  9. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....
  10. Bought a Gift for a friend in Australia and I live in the USA and it will not let him...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Gift for a friend in Australia and I live in the USA and it will not let him...: I bought an item from the Xbox store on my computer the item was a gift. Now I sent the item to my friend and the account is known to be an Australian account and it let me send the item from my...