Bought an item on the Xbox Store for another Xbox Live Gamer, I was charged but the item was ...

Discus and support Bought an item on the Xbox Store for another Xbox Live Gamer, I was charged but the item was ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After spending a hour and 1/2 watching the live agent queue go down to 2... then jump back up to 40... I would like to know why I can't simply email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobCavanaugh, Oct 6, 2018.

1. RobCavanaugh
    RobCavanaugh Guest

Bought an item on the Xbox Store for another Xbox Live Gamer, I was charged but the item was ...

After spending a hour and 1/2 watching the live agent queue go down to 2... then jump back up to 40...

I would like to know why I can't simply email to report the issue...

I am wondering why I am posting on this stupid forum, after spending probably north of 10 grand on Microsoft products....

Sigh...

long time customer and fan who is extremely frustrated by this terrible customer service.

:)

RobCavanaugh, Oct 6, 2018
  2. MAX DVY
    MAX DVY Guest
    I have bought Xbox live gold through a promotional offer on the xbox one home screen and have not recieved extra item

I have bought Xbox live gold through a promotional offer on the xbox one home screen and have not recieved extra item, which is the game Ryse ledgendary edition. The offer said the game was free and that it would be delivered through a code on my xbox within
    4 weeks, it has now been over 5.

This was purchased on the 29/01/2016

MAX DVY, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Still haven't recieved the Yarny Pre-order item.

I also have not received my code from Xbox for the yarny avatar item as I pre-order the game on 02/08/2016. In which the description for the pre-order read that the code would be delivered over Xbox live 7-10 days after the games release.

spinkicks-DA1856F7-30EF-4D39-B5D4-A57EF1AC74DD, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If it was done this evening, it's most likely due to the current service alert Unfortunately for that issue, phone or chat support would be the
    only ones who could handle it.

Smwutches, Oct 6, 2018
  5. Contact support money related problems are not disscused on forums.

HyperVenom523, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Bought an item on the Xbox Store for another Xbox Live Gamer, I was charged but the item was not delivered

If it was done this evening, it's most likely due to the current service alert Unfortunately for that issue, phone or chat support would be the
    only ones who could handle it.
  7. HyperVenom523 Win User

Bought an item on the Xbox Store for another Xbox Live Gamer, I was charged but the item was not delivered

Contact support money related problems are not disscused on forums.
  8. Omega Realities Win User

Movies to EXPENSIVE!

Then buy it at another place.

If I don't like the price a store is selling an item. I go to another store. I don't stand on the sidewalk in front of the store with a sign complaining that the store charge too much.
  9. JCampb22 Win User

DLC problems

Some items that are stored on your Xbox 360 console can’t be transferred from one profile to a another profile. For example, Xbox LIVE Games Store content cannot be transferred to a different profile. If you can't move an item to a different profile, you
    have to download the item using the second profile in the same way that you obtained the item using the original profile. More info here:

support.xbox.com/.../download-content
  10. Whagi Win User

Is day one edition worth it?

The day One controller is staying unused (collectors item for me) bought another with charging kit to use with the Xbox One. But, its all about that day one achievement! ...that's so special!!!! ;O)
Thema:

1. Bought an item on the Xbox Store for another Xbox Live Gamer, I was charged but the item was ... - Similar Threads - Bought item Store

2. Bought item twice on Xbox how do I get refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought item twice on Xbox how do I get refunded?: I bought FIFA 24 twice by mistake and I’ve been charged £90 for it twice but only have downloaded and used one game. 14be5a8c-e28f-4899-9feb-615c66c0f0c0
  3. Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.: Hello, I wanted to edit my Xbox 360 avatar through the Xbox Original Avatars app, but none of the items I bought are there. I know Xbox has been deprecating the 360 avatars but I'm hoping it's...
  4. If I bought an Item off of Xbox.com, can I take it to the local store if I need a replacement?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I bought an Item off of Xbox.com, can I take it to the local store if I need a replacement?: If I bought an Item off of Xbox.com, can I take it to the local store (ex. Walmart, Target, Best Buy) if I need a replacement? I grow tired of sending back my item via postage, UPS. Then happily...
  5. I bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I didn't get any of the items from the deluxe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I didn't get any of the items from the deluxe...: I just bought the deluxe edition for Minecraft but I don't have any of the Minecoins, skins, etc included. my Microsoft account was already being used for Minecraft on a different platform so I...
  6. I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code. If I return an item...: I bought a controller online and I accidentally put the wrong zip code, and there is no way to change the zip code after the purchase. I only discovered this after the time period to cancel an...
  7. Roblox Giftcard promised virtual item if bought from microsoft rewards but I didnt get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Giftcard promised virtual item if bought from microsoft rewards but I didnt get the...: I bought a robux giftcard from microsoft rewards and didnt get the "upside down elf" hat even thought it said I would get it. 73ae3ce7-d7ce-4c8d-82bd-b02e4f1eb2ea
  8. Received a refund for a wrongly bought item - got charged, got refund then charged again today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Received a refund for a wrongly bought item - got charged, got refund then charged again today: Order number [mod removed] I accidentally purchased Destiny 2 Beyond Light earlier this week. I received a refund from customer support after being charged, however it appears I have been double...
  9. Microsoft Store is telling me to "Buy To Own" even though I have already bought the item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store is telling me to "Buy To Own" even though I have already bought the item: Because I want to uninstall and reinstall an application to change the settings, I realized that this bug or whatever it is might make me have to buy the application again. (Also, I'm 99% sure...
  10. DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.: A DLC cosmetic item that i bought a while in the Rainbow Six Siege game, that includes all the precious stones skins in the game, but I don't know why he just disappeared, and even in the Order...