Bought a used gamer tag and system and finds out it has a 14 day mute

Discus and support Bought a used gamer tag and system and finds out it has a 14 day mute in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought bought a used gamer tag and system today and found out the out was muted for 14 days is there anyway around this problem I just wanna... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FiveDEADMAN12, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Bought a used gamer tag and system and finds out it has a 14 day mute

I just bought bought a used gamer tag and system today and found out the out was muted for 14 days is there anyway around this problem I just wanna play my game with my in real life friends please help spoke to 3 different tech and they told me to review
    which I couldn't and another tech gave me these forums

:)

FiveDEADMAN12, Jan 22, 2017
  2. *mild rant* about xbox live

Find that person's game card/game tag and find "mute" and it'll mute them. Or, set your personal settings to hear just your friends.

ChickinOnaChain, Jan 22, 2017
  3. Game pass problem

I have just tried to play Halo wars 2 and I got a message saying my game pass has expired and to play Halo wars 2 I need to renew it. I haven't used game pass apart from a 14 day free trail last year. I also bought Halo wars 2 from the Xbox store.

killerhunter889, Jan 22, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. Keep in mind that buying and selling accounts is also a violation of the code of conduct, so your account is at risk for being banned.

Smwutches, Jan 22, 2017
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    As smwutches posted, visiting our
    Xbox Enforcement
    page is the best place to start for inquiries such as these. We are unable to assist with Enforcement related issues on the forums. Thanks for understanding!

Mister Beep, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Mister Beep Win User

As smwutches posted, visiting our
    Xbox Enforcement
    page is the best place to start for inquiries such as these. We are unable to assist with Enforcement related issues on the forums. Thanks for understanding!
  7. Smwutches Win User

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. Keep in mind that buying and selling accounts is also a violation of the code of conduct, so your account is at risk for being banned.
  8. The Cthulhu Win User

Account- revoked communication and online gaming.

[quote user="Ghetto dude 14"]

they should have filters for gamers who use foul language often.

[/quote]

It's called the mute button. Find it, use it.
  9. Farscape247 Win User

Gamertags that don’t exist

it can be in use on other systems, i have an alternate tag with another microsoft account that is over 14 years old and has never been used for gaming but i use the tag on other systems. if its in use then it will never free up.
  10. slackadelic Win User

GamerTag issue

If you recently made the change, it can take a few days, sometimes a week as others have stated, to fully propagate out to the rest of the network.

It took my last gamer tag change about 14 days to fully cycle.
Thema:

1. Bought a used gamer tag and system and finds out it has a 14 day mute - Similar Threads - Bought used gamer

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...: I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif card but when i go to pay it onky says i have 0.51 how can i fix this 021c67f3-a7d5-4eca-ab41-70235782c6ec
  5. I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue: I bought v-bucks but I am Unable To See The fund’s available why could this be or who do I contact b323d834-992e-4f36-a32a-0ac34f664fc9
  6. I bought vbucks using xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks using xbox store: I bought vbucks on xbox store and I never recieved a code or anything. I checked my pc account that is linked to my xbox and I didnt find it. 74bb8b6a-6733-43be-853d-003d39a42665
  7. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  8. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  9. I bought a used xbox one and it came with 507 games in the complete library

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a used xbox one and it came with 507 games in the complete library: Hi, I bought a used Xbox One and after doing the initial setup I noticed that in the complete collection I had 507 games and it lets me play online without gamepass, this seems strange to me...
  10. My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it: So wingman xb and others adapter like too which still allowed to use other controllers and keyboard and mouse on console banned for using it on his Xbox series X he PlayStation 5 controller over...