Bought a second hand xbox 360

Discus and support Bought a second hand xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft. Yesterday i bought a second hand Xbox 360 from a used products store. But the xbox appears to be banned from xbox live. is there a way... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZestfulGraph451, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Bought a second hand xbox 360

Dear Microsoft.

Yesterday i bought a second hand Xbox 360 from a used products store. But the xbox appears to be banned from xbox live. is there a way to get this undone? the store wont take it back. i have checked the Microsoft seal behind the front pannel to check if
    it was modded, the seal is still intact.

Kindly Regards,

Sam Bakker

the Netherlands

:)

ZestfulGraph451, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Mr

Hi

i bought a second hand xbox 360. how do I rest my xbox to factory mode ?

SizzlingPage636, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Banned

hello

I'm bought second hand xbox 360 and i'm banned from xbox live. Can you fix this?

ShoutingToast84, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry, but no. Console bans are no reversed. Modding is not the only reason console bans are issued so there's no real way to know why it was banned in the first place.

Smwutches, Aug 25, 2018
  5. So if i understand this correctly, i bought a piece of junk that can only play offline?

ZestfulGraph451, Aug 25, 2018
  6. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Hi, that's pretty much the case sadly. As a consumer do you not have the rights to return the Xbox to the store as it's not fit for purpose ? The stores should check these things before selling them on really.

EggsBoxJuan, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brought an exbox 360 second hand cant reset console