Bought a redeem code for 12 month gold cannot use because of payment option?

Discus and support Bought a redeem code for 12 month gold cannot use because of payment option? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello people I just baught a 1 year xbox live gold membership code from a website which my friends have bought off a website cdkeys.com and have seen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by craftybird 33, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Bought a redeem code for 12 month gold cannot use because of payment option?

Hello people I just baught a 1 year xbox live gold membership code from a website which my friends have bought off a website cdkeys.com and have seen that the code works etc... but after I entered the code it said 12M prepaid card etc... selected redeem
    and it says "this payment option cannot be used for this purchase please select different payment option or add a new one" would anyone be able to help please? I also did try to use it on xbox.com but it says something went wrong after attempting to redeem
    it again.

Many thanks in advance.

:)

craftybird 33, Jun 29, 2015
  2. Code redemption error Xbos-0x80169CF9

i got a 12 month gold membership for christmas and just tried to redeem it and i got this ams code. it says i need to use another form of payment.

icelandicchef, Jun 29, 2015
  3. benwhaley
    benwhaley Guest
    Xbox Live Subscription payment method

I currently have an Xbox Live account, but the Xbox Live subscription has expired as we no longer are going to use the credit card that is associated with it. However, I have a code to redeem for 12 months Gold subscription, but I cannot cancel the automatically
    renewing Xbox Live subscription because it states that the payment for the 12 months subscriptions is 'past due', even though I am not currently subscribed to Xbox Live. How can I cancel the automatically renewing credit card and replace the payment option
    with the redeemable code?

benwhaley, Jun 29, 2015
  4. Bought a redeem code for 12 month gold cannot use because of payment option?

Hey there, I would suggest trying to redeem the code at this link:
    commerce.microsoft.com

I would also check your payment details there as well as you might need to update your billing information if you have some that's out of date.

DigitalAssassin, Jun 29, 2015
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, I would suggest trying to redeem the code at this link:
    commerce.microsoft.com

I would also check your payment details there as well as you might need to update your billing information if you have some that's out of date.
  6. icelandicchef Win User

Code redemption error Xbos-0x80169CF9

i got a 12 month gold membership for christmas and just tried to redeem it and i got this ams code. it says i need to use another form of payment.
  7. Shagizgenius Win User

Renewing Xbox Live Gold Family - Bought Single renewal in error

This is false. Bought an individual 12 month gold prepaid. My family plan has not expired yet. Typed in code to redeem...claims that I cannot redeem the single due to the family plan still being active....so it does not tack on a few extra months to the
    family plan.
  8. Christian21J Win User

Can't download.

I am gold,i expires in about 3 weeks,i bought it via redeemable code

I never added paypal as a payment option because i was somewhat able to redeem any code i want before the account migration. I wanted to add paypal this time as a payment option instead of the credit card and see if it works...but i ned a credit card,even
    for paypal.
  9. Skins4ev4 Win User

8c320008

I am having the same issue. Can't renew, edit or add payment method. It also won't let me redeem my 12 month gold code. Frustrating
Thema:

1. Bought a redeem code for 12 month gold cannot use because of payment option? - Similar Threads - Bought redeem code

2. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb
  3. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  4. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  5. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...: . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955
  6. I redeemed code for Age of Empire 4 through Microsoft (bought at walmart) and then it never...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed code for Age of Empire 4 through Microsoft (bought at walmart) and then it never...: I redeemed a code for Age of Empire 4 PC through Microsoft (bought at Walmart) and then it never downloaded onto my computer (Dell Optiplex 7070). I have hit on every tab at Microsoft for help, it...
  7. i have bought a code for for java and bedrock and redeemed it on java instead of Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have bought a code for for java and bedrock and redeemed it on java instead of Minecraft...: i have bought a code for for java and bedrock and redeemed it on java instead of Minecraft windows what can i do to get Minecraft bedrock 3ba9690f-7814-4523-a96c-d45fa1da2822
  8. If I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition already (using a redeem code), why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition already (using a redeem code), why does...: After buying java and bedrock edition redeem code from eb games, I redeemed using a microsoft account, which meant I should have access to both. Java works fine but whilst trying to download it...
  9. When I bought a code and went to redeem it, this one appeared, they have returned it ....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I bought a code and went to redeem it, this one appeared, they have returned it ....: When I bought a code in Eneba and went to redeem it, this one appeared, they have returned it to . Contact the person who gave it to you, what does this mean? 33f03432-eb3b-4bc4-85c8-acf504cf816a
  10. I can t redeem code în my region(Germany) even i bought code for Europe. How can I redeem it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can t redeem code în my region(Germany) even i bought code for Europe. How can I redeem it?: I bought one code, but i can't redeem it in my region(Germany) even i bought it for Europe. How can i redeem it? fa716330-feaf-42e8-b4a7-647e11580acf