Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me...

Discus and support Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo need help Ive got a new xbox x cant play warzone stuck on checkinf for update then it kick out to xbox main menu any help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wikus Vandermerwe, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me...

Hallo need help

Ive got a new xbox x cant play warzone stuck on checkinf for update then it kick out to xbox main menu any help

:)

Wikus Vandermerwe, Sep 1, 2023
  2. lloyd bambury Win User

Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me out to main xbox menu any help or something to fix this

Hallo need help

Ive got a new xbox x cant play warzone stuck on checkinf for update then it kick out to xbox main menu any help
    Just got the xbox too , got warzone loaded but cannot see any instructions to get the gameplay going.

It says it a free game but not sure ?
  3. Wikus Vandermerwe Win User

Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me out to main xbox menu any help or something to fix this

Hallo no still doing the same

Keeps freezing on checking for update

And then kicks me out to main screan of the xbox
  4. Daniel7277590 Win User

I am having the same issue ive tried everything
  5. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Wikus Vandermerwe,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you're experiencing issues with Call of Duty: Warzone on your new Xbox Series X. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

Firstly, I would recommend checking if your Xbox Series X is connected to the internet. You can do this by going to the Settings menu, selecting Network, and then checking the status of your internet connection. If your Xbox is not connected to the internet, please connect it to a stable internet connection.

If your Xbox is connected to the internet, the next step would be to check if there are any updates available for Call of Duty: Warzone. You can do this by going to the My games & apps section, selecting Call of Duty: Warzone, and then checking for updates. If there are any updates available, please download and install them.

If there are no updates available, you can try clearing the cache on your Xbox Series X. To do this, press and hold the power button on your Xbox until it turns off completely. Then unplug the power cable from the back of the console and wait for 10 seconds. After that, plug the power cable back in and turn on your Xbox. This will clear the cache on your Xbox and may resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling Call of Duty: Warzone. To do this, go to the My games & apps section, select Call of Duty: Warzone, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Uninstall. After the game is uninstalled, go to the Microsoft Store and reinstall Call of Duty: Warzone.

If none of the above steps work, you can try contacting Activision support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or escalate the issue to their development team.

I hope this helps resolve the issue you're experiencing with Call of Duty: Warzone on your Xbox Series X. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  6. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Wikus Vandermerwe,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
Thema:

Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me...

1. Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me... - Similar Threads - Bought cant open

2. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  3. i bought a key for world war z for pc/xbox but i cant see it in the xbox app or in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a key for world war z for pc/xbox but i cant see it in the xbox app or in the...: i bought a key for world war z for pc/xbox but i cant see it in the xbox app or in the microsoft store.. ed58292d-edbd-4d1f-b3ca-42366adcb9f8
  4. I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition: I spent 2799isk today on 26.12.2023 i wanted to play with my friends but i dont have bedrock edtition what can i do now bf0c443b-8c68-49f9-9b48-315b3d869dcc
  5. Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?: Hi everyone I bought java and bedrock edition for minecraft but i can only access bedrock, i went to the java section but it only says buy, not play, i also checked my transaction history and it...
  6. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  7. I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...: Cant sign into xbox360 live bought a rebuilt system from amazon and i dont know the right email or password fb5d131e-65d4-41a8-9bee-62a70da3823e
  8. Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...: I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested...
  9. *BOUGHT NEW SERIES X AND CANT EVEN PLAY GAMES*

in XBoX Accessibility
    *BOUGHT NEW SERIES X AND CANT EVEN PLAY GAMES*: I’m so sad and annoyed, just spent £470 on my brand new series X and was very excited to use it, however a stupid thing called “My Home Xbox” has stopped me from playing as I have no more switches...
  10. I bought Powerwash simulator in the microsoft store on pc and I cant click accept any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Powerwash simulator in the microsoft store on pc and I cant click accept any...: Ive tried reinstalling and repairing... the game loads fine and then I get to the user agreement and it will scroll down and then accept button lights up but it will not let me click accept. does...