Bought a Minecraft using our account for our son, but we want our son to use it, not us.

Discus and support Bought a Minecraft using our account for our son, but we want our son to use it, not us. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Sent a message to Microsoft but no response at all. Tried to call someone, but nobody is available. We are so stuck for more than a week with the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ayakira, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Ayakira
    Ayakira Guest

Bought a Minecraft using our account for our son, but we want our son to use it, not us.

Sent a message to Microsoft but no response at all. Tried to call someone, but nobody is available. We are so stuck for more than a week with the game we bought which our son can't play. Pretty annoyed with Microsoft customer support.

Does anyone know how to reach them directly, and get this problem straight?

Thanks so much for your help.

:)

Ayakira, Nov 4, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Is good to hear that. If the answers were helpful, please rate.
  3. SammyVS Win User

No worries.

For PC, the account that purchased the game must be logged into the Microsoft Store app on your Windows. After downloading the game, download the Xbox app and log in with your child's account on the Xbox app.

After that just start the game normally, and the game will use your child's account.
  4. Ayakira Win User

Thank you so much for your reply! But unfortunately this is not for XBox game. So I edited my initial question for a clarification. Thanks for taking your time to help out though!!
  5. Ayakira Win User

Sorry for not clear when I asked a question, but we don't own XBox. We bought a downloadable Windows's version of Minecraft. We my son wants to play on his surface. Not on XBox. :(

Thanks for your input though!!
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Sent a message to Microsoft but no response at all. Tried to call someone, but nobody is available. We are so stuck for more than a week with the game we bought which our son can't play. Pretty annoyed with Microsoft customer support.

Does anyone know how to reach them directly, and get this problem straight?

Thanks so much for your help.
    You can set your xbox as the "home" xbox for your account. If you do that then as long as your sons account is on the same system then he will have access to play minecraft under his own account instead of yours.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

Besides requesting a refund from your account (if eligible) and then repurchasing the game under his account doing what i mentioned above would be the only "fix" in this situation.
Thema:

1. Bought a Minecraft using our account for our son, but we want our son to use it, not us. - Similar Threads - Bought Minecraft using

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I have minecraft account bought and xbox account, how do I use both accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft account bought and xbox account, how do I use both accounts?: I want to give my brother through family sharing the minecraft so we can play together, I have minecraft bought a few years back and I got gamepass, how can I use the gamepass account?...
  4. If I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition already (using a redeem code), why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition already (using a redeem code), why does...: After buying java and bedrock edition redeem code from eb games, I redeemed using a microsoft account, which meant I should have access to both. Java works fine but whilst trying to download it...
  5. I bought minecraft java edition, I cant use it because it takes me to gaming services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft java edition, I cant use it because it takes me to gaming services: basicly i can't play minecraft d3ca85dd-2b0d-4608-8bef-9ae4982ff9f6
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Doesn't let me play in servers or use the packs I bought: So as the title says I can't play minecraft windows 10 edition on any servers.I used to be able to play the servers I added but now with the 1.16.0 update I can't play anything on the servers tab...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...
  8. Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website: i bought the minecraft Win10 Edition but i cant play modpacks like FTB or even conect to the minecraft website, or conect to the twitch app 76f7451e-38b4-4872-abbe-cc37da0ffeee
  9. Can't use Minecraft Skin Pack I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Minecraft Skin Pack I bought: I bought a Mineciraft skin pack and it won't let me use it. When I went to use it, it said I needed to use Minecoins to buy the whole pack. I already bought it though. Is there a way I can use the...
  10. [Translation: I bought a pack of skins and a minecraft texture pack but I cannot use them.] ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Translation: I bought a pack of skins and a minecraft texture pack but I cannot use them.] ...: Lo que pasa es que compré lo ya anterior mencionado, pero al intentar usarlos me aparece un mensaje que dice que necesito comprarlos, le doy aceptar lo vuelvo a descargar pero nada. Ya intenté eso...