Bought a gift code so i can get my gold going again

Discus and support Bought a gift code so i can get my gold going again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This error keeps coming up XBOS-3013 b428e40c-6df8-4d0a-8742-e7d38c89a80d what does it mean and when can I play my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Silvermist9, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Silvermist9
    Silvermist9 Guest

This error keeps coming up XBOS-3013 b428e40c-6df8-4d0a-8742-e7d38c89a80d

what does it mean and when can I play my xbox

:)

Silvermist9, Jul 5, 2017
  2. $10 Xbox card promotion for Xbox live gold

Today, I bought Xbox live gold after i clicked the advertisment that said get a $10 Xbox gift card when you Renew xbox live gold. I redeemed my membership code under the redeem code option. The code was for 3 months of Xbox live gold. I have not received
    the xbox gift card for $10 yet. Please help!

TheSmartCamper, Jul 5, 2017
  3. Buying Xbox Live with Xbox Gift Card

So it's the holidays and everyone is getting gift cards. My mom bought be a $15 dollar Microsoft gift card and I thought "Hey, I can get a month of gold out of this." Seems I was wrong, Xbox doesn't have an option for purchasing gold with a gift card.

Called support and asked them what was going on.

The tech support guy informed me that the reason you can't purchase gold with a gift card is because they don't have the Xbox live "Codes" available on the gold page yet.

So plain and simple, if you have a gift card and want to purchase Xbox Live with it, put the code in and get the amount on your Gamertag. Call support and they will charge your account and give you the code over the phone.

Was simple and quick and got a month of Xbox live and they charged my account.

Hope this helps you guys

SlashingSpice59, Jul 5, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.

WPAK, Jul 6, 2017
  5. SCHWOLENPEKA
    SCHWOLENPEKA Guest
    put in the 25 letter code and keep getting "try again and wait a bit" I've waited and hour and a half and still getting the same thing can I get some type of help here.

SCHWOLENPEKA, Nov 1, 2018
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  7. SCHWOLENPEKA Win User

put in the 25 letter code and keep getting "try again and wait a bit" I've waited and hour and a half and still getting the same thing can I get some type of help here.
  8. DawnMead Win User

Is CDKeys Ok to Use?

I bought an xbox 12 month gold live card from them as a gift for my kid. When we tried to redeem the code it said it was already redeemed. It took me a couple of months to get them to refund me. I will not purchase from them again.
  9. krs113 Win User

can't buy as a gift

As far as I know you can only buy games as gifts. If you want to buy Gold, buy a physical card or a code from an online retailer. :)
    Thanks for the answer. Xbox Live Gold can be bought as a gift but not now because of this problem. Why does Store never work correctly?(
  10. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I send money or gold credit to a friend

Hi, you can purchase a gold subscription for a friend if you want to, by going to the gold section on your console and select buy as a gift. bear in mind you can only do this if your friend is located in the same country as you. As for gift cards. you
    would have to purchase one from a shopping site like amazon or cdkeys and send him the code, again the code has to be for the same country he is located in.
Thema:

1. Bought a gift code so i can get my gold going again - Similar Threads - Bought gift code

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  4. Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken: Bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we went to put them in the codes already are taken b56f1c04-f2e6-4bf5-b5d7-b16e8e69a8d0
  5. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  6. I bought a Xbox gift card and the code ripped.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a Xbox gift card and the code ripped.: I bought a Xbox gift card and the code ripped 3d6547c9-f857-4c78-869f-02dea3611a82
  7. Never received gift card code, I bought 3 days ago. No phone number to call.

in XBoX on Windows
    Never received gift card code, I bought 3 days ago. No phone number to call.: Bought gift card 3 days ago. Never got it. Still charged. No one answers phone df4ab108-7d68-4d79-978b-ff1a9e563cbe
  8. My friend bought a subscription for me as a digital code for me and sent it as a gift but...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend bought a subscription for me as a digital code for me and sent it as a gift but...: Link to image: https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/3e90611b-6109-4079-bd53-0e5a63627d7a?upload=true I don't know what to do, I just tried claiming it again still no luck...
  9. Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed": Bought my daughter a minecraft gift code, xboxone says "code already been redeemed", cannot find the game down load or anything to do with te game on her xbox one...
  10. my freind from a diffrent region bought me a gift but i cant redeem the code bc its from a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my freind from a diffrent region bought me a gift but i cant redeem the code bc its from a...: i tried getting a new code through xbox support and i waited 24 hours and i just recivied the message . i was wondering how i'd go about that. and get a new code for my region. or even a refund...