bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....

Discus and support bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought COD: Modern Warfare a pretty long time ago and noticed it while going through my xbox library and was told it's not avaliable on PC. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lumpypumpkin, Dec 26, 2023.

1. lumpypumpkin
    lumpypumpkin Guest

bought a game through ms store a while ago, its now removed and i was not refunded....

I bought COD: Modern Warfare a pretty long time ago and noticed it while going through my xbox library and was told it's not avaliable on PC. I was wondering if there's anything I can do to get my money back for it as I believe it was a 60 dollar game at the time, or if there's a way to transfer it over to having it through blizzard or steam so I can play the game I payed for.

:)

lumpypumpkin, Dec 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: