Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

Discus and support Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Tuite, Oct 2, 2023.

1. Aaron Tuite
    Aaron Tuite Guest

Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested a refund but it got denied because “played games cant be refunded” . I am disappointed by this because I spent the full amount of money on the game and am not able to play at all.

:)

Aaron Tuite, Oct 2, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: