Bought a game for a friend.

Discus and support Bought a game for a friend. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a friend a copy of Monster Hunter World, but he hasn’t received an email or code redemption option in messages. Is there something else I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rocket Billy, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Rocket Billy
    Rocket Billy Guest

I bought a friend a copy of Monster Hunter World, but he hasn’t received an email or code redemption option in messages. Is there something else I need to do or did I get robbed??

:)

Rocket Billy, Oct 27, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Rocket, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please take in mind that sometimes, gifts sent to someone through the Microsoft Store or Xbox Store may take up to 24 hours to arrive. It's advisable to wait for this period.

If after this time your friend still hasn't received the gift, you can check your purchase history by using the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

From there, you can find the gift code and manually send it to your friend so they can redeem it.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Bought Game for friend overseas

Also, keep in mind that gifting games is region locked. So even if he were to get the code, he would not have been able to use it.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Bought Game for friend overseas

5. A Natural Smell Win User

Some news on family sharing guys

Because you bought 1 game and can play 5 , your friend bought 1 game and can play 5, other friend bought 1 and can...........yadda yadda..

How IS that supporting the industry .

With the control of DRM ........WHY would publishers let you ....?.
  6. Vikchrono Win User

Bought a gift for a friend (digital game)

Thank you although none of this worked
Thema:

1. Bought a game for a friend. - Similar Threads - Bought game friend

2. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  3. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  4. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  5. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  6. Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but...: Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but it won’t download and says incompatible with this device e93ad5d8-9461-4955-a4c7-0392213f0fe4
  7. I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just recently bought a game for a couple friends of mine, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint Deluxe...: It was telling the friend of mine whose code didn't work that the code was damaged repeatedly. And we don't know why that is. 53279453-dd42-4c77-bc7b-4a7ebe0ba896
  8. NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital): NEED HELP: I bought a game on MY Xbox (on friends account) and then he logged on and installed it (Cold War cross gen bundle) and tried opening it and it tells him he needs to purchase it… what’s...
  9. Can you play human fall flat on console with your friend on pc that bought the game from steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play human fall flat on console with your friend on pc that bought the game from steam?: I want to know if we can play,my friend want to buy it from steam we will be able to play? 15d0cd9d-026f-48ec-8b0d-50e41213bba9
  10. My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game: A friend bought me a $25 Xbox gift card and I do not know how to apply it to my Roblox game can somebody answer that for me we can c2ee80c3-b4dd-4cf4-8bc4-1349ec228f95