Bought a digital code for Halo Infinite's Campaign (PC)

Discus and support Bought a digital code for Halo Infinite's Campaign (PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed the code (Microsoft Store),do I need to buy the Game Pass just to play/download it? If so,shame on Microsoft.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by moderndemon84, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Bought a digital code for Halo Infinite's Campaign (PC)

I redeemed the code (Microsoft Store),do I need to buy the Game Pass just to play/download it?

If so,shame on Microsoft.

:)

moderndemon84, Dec 24, 2021
  2. moderndemon84 Win User

Your reply is off topic,I'm not talking about game saves.What I am trying to say is that since I already own the DLC (and redeemed it to my MS Account),technically I should be able to play it in any PC version using the same MS account.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Your progression is linked to your online waypoint account NOT steam

Gamesaves are not 100% cross-platform this is game to game not guaranteed

That's what you get for buying from different stores
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Purchases do not transfer between stores regardless of platform
  5. moderndemon84 Win User

It seems that if you run the Steam version,your progression carries over (while using the same Microsoft account) but unfortunately not the Campaign DLC.
  6. ngocphi Win User

You do need to link your ms account to halo waypoint though
Thema:

1. Bought a digital code for Halo Infinite's Campaign (PC) - Similar Threads - Bought digital code

2. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. I bought wrong digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong digital game: I bought football manager for my son in pc format instead of Xbox , but only realised after he redeemed game that he cannot play this on out Mac pc. Can’t get any help on what to do or how to...
  5. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  6. I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...: Xbox gift card used by accident Added to my Microsoft store balance Want to get money back or let my son use it on his Xbox acct b112880a-7ff5-4919-93f8-a8b37bf177c7
  7. I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?: I bought a digital code off ebay, buyer was supposedly from Illinois, but it's region locked to Argentina, what do I do about this? 2eb83ab5-a520-4c1e-bb59-857a47da5914
  8. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...
  9. BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE: BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE efa91a12-288c-40ba-b8a4-49262e0f1fdb
  10. Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox 360 Slim 250gb Second Hand, Has Family Settings On, With 4-digit Pass Code, ...: Hey there, I don't really know where to post this kind of question to forums, as I've never posted here before. But basically I bought a xbox 360 slim 250gb console second-hand, and it has family...