Bought a banned console and need help lifting the ban even though I have a perfectly clean ...

Discus and support Bought a banned console and need help lifting the ban even though I have a perfectly clean ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; currently bought a used Xbox one that has a console ban and even though I’m now the new owner I can not communicate via messages or chat enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsThunderBro, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Bought a banned console and need help lifting the ban even though I have a perfectly clean ...

currently bought a used Xbox one that has a console ban and even though I’m now the new owner I can not communicate via messages or chat enforcement team please respond and and help lift this ban PLEASE!!!

:)

ItsThunderBro, Nov 26, 2017
  2. Xbox banned

i need help lifting my ban off my Xbox I bought it of a selling site what said it was in good condition but when got back we found out it was banned please lift the ban

mitchellblack13, Nov 26, 2017
  3. Banned !!??!!??

Did you buy the console used?

If your account's Enforcement record is clean and your console itself is banned, you may have inadvertently purchased a banned console. There is unfortunately no way to reverse that console ban, so you will need to look into getting your money back from
    whoever you bought it from.

If you bought the console brand new, you will want to return it to your retailer for an exchange or refund.

Internet Expert, Nov 26, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Bought a banned console and need help lifting the ban even though I have a perfectly clean ...

If it's a permanent ban, it can't be lifted. You would need to return it to where you bought it for a refund/exchange.

Smwutches, Nov 26, 2017
  5. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    @ItsThunderBro

Smwutches is correct. If the console is banned then just return it to where you got it from and get another one.

Console bans are never lifted regardless of change of ownership.

KindGryphon, Nov 26, 2017
  6. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Most console bans are permanent, I would return the console.

Dadwhite, Nov 26, 2017
  7. From what support told me it’s just a temporary ban that lasts until Jan the 4th. I just don’t want to wait that long because I don’t have the money to return this one and afford another being the holidays and all.

ItsThunderBro, Nov 26, 2017
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If it's temporary then all you can do is wait it out, but it would really be better to exchange it. There is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding console bans.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  9. Smwutches Win User

Bought a banned console and need help lifting the ban even though I have a perfectly clean record

If it's a permanent ban, it can't be lifted. You would need to return it to where you bought it for a refund/exchange.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Bought a banned console and need help lifting the ban even though I have a perfectly clean record

If it's temporary then all you can do is wait it out, but it would really be better to exchange it. There is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding console bans.
  11. KindGryphon Win User

@ItsThunderBro

Smwutches is correct. If the console is banned then just return it to where you got it from and get another one.

Console bans are never lifted regardless of change of ownership.
  12. ItsThunderBro Win User

From what support told me it’s just a temporary ban that lasts until Jan the 4th. I just don’t want to wait that long because I don’t have the money to return this one and afford another being the holidays and all.
  13. Dadwhite Win User

Most console bans are permanent, I would return the console.
Thema:

1. Bought a banned console and need help lifting the ban even though I have a perfectly clean ... - Similar Threads - Bought banned console

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix: i just bought my first xbox one form goodwill and just started to set up the xbox today and it is banned I can show proof that i just bought it and that i my account was never banned. how can i...
  5. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  6. My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it: So wingman xb and others adapter like too which still allowed to use other controllers and keyboard and mouse on console banned for using it on his Xbox series X he PlayStation 5 controller over...
  7. I bought a banned console, is there anyway to get it unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a banned console, is there anyway to get it unbanned: I recently bought a console that was banned, is Microsoft able to unban it for me? 95cd9780-b877-4a92-be07-5ba0c9971bf5
  8. I bought xbox 360 but I found out its ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought xbox 360 but I found out its ban: I bought xbox 360 but I found out that console its ban idid format the console to be refresh one so any chance the enforcement team can help me 59ac17c5-a7b3-4cb9-8827-2eb173ab519a
  9. I recently got console banned and I bought a new Xbox one and I have made a new account but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got console banned and I bought a new Xbox one and I have made a new account but...: I purchased a new Xbox after being console banned and it’s still not letting me play Xbox live An error keeps coming up when I want to play a game with Xbox live, I thought getting a new Xbox is...
  10. Bought used Xbox- discover console ban. Help?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought used Xbox- discover console ban. Help?!: I just bought an Xbox One used. It was advertised as being 100% functional and came factory reset. I created a gamer tag, installed my game, and dove into the world of online gaming. Everything...