bought a $50 prepaid code and cant redeem it

Discus and support bought a $50 prepaid code and cant redeem it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i bought a 4000 microsoft point (assuming they still work) and when i try to redeem it gives me an error ec87f255-159d-4f51-992e-38fe3f9cd421 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o MistGun o, Feb 9, 2017.

1. o MistGun o
    o MistGun o Guest

i bought a 4000 microsoft point (assuming they still work) and when i try to redeem it gives me an error

:)

o MistGun o, Feb 9, 2017
  2. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, Feb 9, 2017
  3. WolfTSK1923
    WolfTSK1923 Guest
    Cannot reedem a Xbox Live Card

I bought 2 hours ago, a Xbox Live 50 € Card, now i cant redeem it?? Xbox Live says the Code is already usen, what can i do ? I

WolfTSK1923, Feb 9, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

Remeeming errors are usually caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check your billing information at http://billing.microsoft.com and http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues. After that try redeeming the code on
    both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that account , console and code region match, using different regions van cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at Contact Us | Xbox Support

WPAK, Feb 9, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: