Bought a 3 months of Xbox Live Gold Subsciption on June 15th, didn't received Rocket League.

Discus and support Bought a 3 months of Xbox Live Gold Subsciption on June 15th, didn't received Rocket League. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I haven't recevied my Rocket League copy as well. Bought it on June 15th. Microsoft support told me to wait until July 31th for the game to appear in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ALPRAS1991, Jul 31, 2017.

1. ALPRAS1991
    ALPRAS1991 Guest

Bought a 3 months of Xbox Live Gold Subsciption on June 15th, didn't received Rocket League.

I haven't recevied my Rocket League copy as well. Bought it on June 15th. Microsoft support told me to wait until July 31th for the game to appear in my account. Today is August 1st and nothing... It's really frustrating that a person buys this subscription
    to play this game and after almost 2 months after still no sign of it...

:)

ALPRAS1991, Jul 31, 2017
  2. Another rocket league post.

I have not received a code for rocket league. Purchased a Xbox 3 month on June 15th.

Skills2TheMax, Jul 31, 2017
  3. ShadowsOfAsh
    ShadowsOfAsh Guest
    Did not receive free Rocket League for purchasing 3 month gold sub

Hi, I bought a 3 month gold sub through Xbox live on June 17th but never received a code for Rocket League which was the promotion at the time.

ShadowsOfAsh, Jul 31, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: